Part 11

Harry's POV

I grasped her file in my hand as Jack simply just gave me the envelope and headed out of my office so I could have time alone to read what was in it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read about this goddess that had taken over my head, takingout the pretty thin stack of papers which was a good thing. That meant she didn't have much of a past which was good for me, that meant I didn't have to deal with a bunch of baggage. The first page told me her name, birth date, birth place, and her family. What shocked me was that her parents were dead, it didn't say how but only they had died a day after she turned eighteen. That sadden me, to think about that poor girl having to live her adult life with out her parents by her side. The second page told me the high school she went to, Sage Brush High. Wow she was straight A student and was in the honor roll all four years. She was smart that meant, then why the hell was she stripping I mean with brains like that you think she'd have a better job. The other pages only told me about her credit and just other useless information. Nothing told me of where she lived or anything, that was the most important to me. Anger surged through my body, I didn't care about all this sentimental shit. I need to know where she lives.

"This is Cado", the useless twat answered.

"Cado why the fuck is her address not here you twat", I yelled at him.

"Because Harry I couldn't find one, after her parents died it's like she disappeared off the grid", he explained.

"Boyfriend, husband", I asked the obvious. "I found absolutely nothing, no hospital or doctor visits. Nothing", he said.

"God damn it", I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Look I'll keep looking ok", he assured me.

"Good, I want to hear a reports of your effort", I demanded.

"Alright", he said and hung up.

"What", I spat as someone knocked on my door. "Sir, it's six o'clock", Jack informed me.

"Don't worry I'm ready", I buttoned up my jacket and straightened myself out before we left.

All I thought about was her in the way home, I wondered where she was and who she was.
Y/n Y/l/n, so beautiful but so mysterious. I wondered what she was trying to hide.