Chapter 23

"You alright?"

I could barely hear Masky through my giggling. The moment Masky started leading me up the stairs I just couldn't stop laughing. Why? I don't know. Something about climbing the stairs just sounded or looked funny to me. Even Masky couldn't help but snicker at my behavior. "Don't let me fall." I giggled, hanging onto Masky's arm as tight as possible as he helped me climb the stairs. Masky found the entire situation humorous, of course. "Come on, princess, we're almost at the top. Or do you need me to carry you?" His voice gives away the fact that he was clearly joking. But I took it as an actual offer. Midway up the stairs I stopped in my tracks and extended my arms. "Yes, please." I curled and uncurled my fingers, waiting for him to pick me up. Masky snickered. He didn't actually think I'd accept his joking offer. I'd say this is payback for, uh, something. "If it'll get you up quicker..." he rolls his eyes, hooking one of his arms underneath my legs and another on my back, sweeping me off the ground. I can't help but let out a squeal of both excitement and surprise from how quickly he managed to lift me up in his arms and make his way to the top of the stairs. I rest my head on his chest, lazily looking up ahead. "What about Liu? He'll be lonelyyyy...!" I slurr, throwing my arms up to make the entire ordeal even more dramatic. Masky lets out a laugh, one that almost seems bitter. "He has Sully." Masky states in a 'as-the-matter-of-fact' type of tone. I hum. Don't know if that's enough company for him. As we enter our room, I notice Whiskers is still on our bed. He's been there all day, basically. Good for him, at least he got a bit of rest from us. "Ksst, off the bed." Masky shoo's Whiskers from his comfortable spot, causing Whiskers to simply rush out of the room. "How mean." I comment as Masky shuts the door behind him. "I could be worse." He promptly shrugs as he walks over to the bed, dropping me onto it.

I bounce a bit from the impact before snickering. "How long are we supposed to stay here?" I'm as oblivious as one can be. I hear Masky let out an unsure sound to my question as he crawls on top of me. "I don't know. Couple of minutes. Hours, maybe. It depends." He hums shortly. I tilt my head to the side. Like I said before, sounds boring. One of his hands suddenly grab the bottom of my chin, tilting my head up a bit more up than it already was. "Stay just like that." I hear him gruffly tell me. Before I could even think of a good reason as to why he was telling me this, I feel a pair of lips on my neck. I let out a squeal of surprise, making Masky shoot his hand up from beneath my chin up to my mouth. "Relax," It's like I can feel his low voice rumbling against my skin. "Save those sounds for later, we've barely started." A chuckle erupts from his throat. A set of teeth lightly bit down on a sensitive spot on my neck. I squirm a bit. I'm sure he would leave a mark on my neck. After barely a minute, he pulls back and finally removes his hand from my mouth. Whatever he did on my neck, it certainly felt sore. I was about to lightly touch the spot with my fingers, until Masky managed to catch my wrist and stop me from doing so. "Don't touch it." He hissed softly. Despite being drunk, I could still see the fact that he was wasted as well. His red colored cheeks and occasional slurred speech just gave it away. I nodded, retracting my hand away from my neck. "Good girl." He praised me with a more softer tone. Is it bad to say that it actually made me feel quite nice when he praised me? Yeah, it should probably not be a good thing.

"Now relax, okay?" He utters softly. Well, what else can I do? I'm practically trapped underneath him and my drunken body wouldn't be able to go anywhere on its own. Masky leans down, capturing my lips with his. I really can't do anything else besides planting my arms around his neck. Using a free hand while using the other to support himself up, he trails it from my chest all the way down to my thighs. Every curve he passes he caresses it with such gentleness. The moment his hands go to my inner thighs is where I have to draw the line. Breathlessly pulling back, Masky looks down at me with a puzzled expression. "What's wrong, princess?" His voice sounds much more huskier than before and more relaxed, contrary to mine. I'm nervous, flustered and don't feel like I can allow this to go any further. Just as I open my mouth to try and get a word out, I hear something vibrating. Masky's face twists to an annoyed and bitter expression as he casts a short glance to the side. "Ignore it." He hisses, leaning back down to continue his session. Unwrapping my arms from his neck, I hold a hand in front of my face, causing his face to bump into my palm. That vibrating, that's definitely coming from a phone. "You should get that." I speak in a soft, unsure tone, hoping that I didn't anger him. He looked like he wanted to say something else, but decided to give up on it. With an unsatisfied and irritated grunt, he pushed himself off the bed, almost tumbling once he got his feet onto the ground. "Fine, fine," he breathed out, swaying over to one of the nightstands where his phone was. When did he leave his phone there? Maybe I just never noticed it?