Chapter 43

Most of this chapter is while Aoralia is in control, so it sounds like third person POV.

~~~ Ember's POV~~~

His face lost all its color when I stepped through the door. I watched as his nose flared, taking in my changed scent, his eyes widening.

"Impossible." He breathed. I smirked at him, advancing on his cowering form. He thrashed back and forth but to no avail. I stopped right in front of him, grasping his chin firmly in my hard as I lifted his head to meet mine. My eyes darkened as Aoralia poked through, glaring at him in fury. He gulped as she snarled in his face, her human teeth bared.

"You insignificant scum. You tried to kill me; you nearly succeeded." She walked around the chair he was chained in, slowly, menacingly.

"P-please. I-I." Aoralia backhanded him as he tried to plead for mercy.

"Time to make you sing, bitch." She growled. Trent thrashed again, knowing Aoralia meant business.

"You are going to tell me everything I want to know." She held up her finger, extending the talon as she talked. Trent winced in pain, trying not to cry out as she sliced a line down his cheek, blood oozing from the wound.

"Why did you betray your pack?" Aoralia traced his arm with her claw, not letting it break the skin.

"T-this w-was never my p-pack." Trent stuttered out, his eyes watching Aoralia's claw fearfully.

He lies. Sean's voice filtered through the mind link. He was watching the interrogation.

"So, you're telling me that a wolf who just happens to be ranked third in this pack, didn't originally belong? Tsk tsk." Aoralia clicked her tongue against the back of her teeth. "If you're going to lie," she sliced a long line down his arm, "at least make it believable."

"Let's try this again. Why did you betray this pack!" Aoralia roared in his face.

"Because I would have been made Alpha!" He screams out. Aoralia raised an eyebrow.

"You really think Dimitri would have given you anything? He would have killed you as soon as his plan worked. Tell me, what does he have you do now that you no longer have Ember to torture?" Aoralia gripped his face hard, her thumb on one side, the rest of her fingers on the other. Her talon on her index finger was poised against his flesh.

"I don't work for him anymore." Trent screeched as Aoralia stabbed her talon through his cheek.

"Wrong answer." She whispered in his ear. "Tell me the truth. What does he have you do."?

Trent breathed heavily, glaring at her before answering. "I help run his business. That and employ the hunters to watch Ember."

"And what is his business?" He remained silent. "I will repeat. What is his business?!" He shook his head not speaking. Aoralia pushed her finger through the hole she had just made in his cheek. He yelled out in pain as she spread his skin and muscle apart with her thumb and forefinger. The originally small hole now gaped, the molars of his teeth now visible.

"You cunt." He spurred, barely managing to be coherent.

"How about you tell me.... what I fucking want to know!!! Aoralia screamed. She focused on her hand, then turned it palm up quickly, a ball of fire igniting in it. Trent's eyes widened impossibly.

"You made a huge mistake trying to kill me. I came back more powerful than ever! You will learn your place. For all the things you have ever done to Ember. All the things you stood by and let Dimitri do." Aoralia's body trembled in rage, her body alight in a white, hot glow as she got angrier and angrier.

"You stole my pup from me!" She cried out and with a sudden burst of energy, some of the lightbulbs around them exploded and Trent was thrown backwards. Still chained to his chair, it tipped backwards, bashing his head off the cement floor while his feet stuck in the air.

Aoralia heaved for breath, as she stood still with her fists clenched. She turned away from him and glared at her reflection in the mirror. She looked feral, hair a mess, body heaving, and her eyes... they glowed white.

Shit. Your eyes. Are you okay? Sean's concerned voice broke her from her anger infused trance. She blinked furiously. Overcome with anger and grief.

Ember, I can't do this. Our pup. Oh my god, our pup. They took it from me. I'll never be able to feel a pup growing inside me. Aoralia whimpered in my head as she gave me back control.

I know, Aoralia. I know. I whispered back to her, heart breaking for our unborn pup and hatred for our inability to conceive.

Sean, Aoralia needed a break. I will continue. I slammed my foot down on the top of the chair, applying more pressure to bring Trent to a sitting position.

I glowered at him, my eyes blazing. They have taken too much from us. "I'm going to break you, bit by bit." I brought my foot up, lightly pressing on his testicles. His eyes flew out of his head as he felt me begin to apply pressure.

"Answer my question." I growled out. Trent began shaking his head until I pressed down further.

"Argh! Ok! Ok!" Trent conceded. "He is a sex trafficker."

"What?" I snarled at the pathetic excuse of a wolf in front of me.

"He takes humans and wolves and sells them to the highest bidder. That's what he thought about doing with you. But after the first few showings, he figured out you had finally conceived, so he kept you." I felt Sean's shock through the mind link. He hadn't been privy to most of my past.

Bile rose in my throat at the thought of other people going through what I did. "Why did he let me go?" This question had always plagued me.

A sadistic smirk overcame Trent's face, showing exactly how much of a monster he was. "Because he wanted you to suffer. That and he never could seem to off you himself." I grimaced at that last part and Trent's smirk grew even wider.

"Your tight little cunt must've grown on him." He laughed. "Even in your last moments, right before he killed your wolf and any chance of you ever conceiving again, he couldn't resist taking his dick for another ride."

Sean burst through the door, eyes growing black as he snarled viciously at Trent. He wrapped his arm around me as if he would protect me from his words. He would protect his best friend's mate. He began leading me from the room, but I wasn't quite done yet.

I motioned for him to stop and walked over to the table of instruments. Picking up a rusty, blunt knife, I walked sinisterly towards Trent.

"You made it so I could never have children." My voice grew demonic as Aoralia's mixed in, wanting to be a part of what would happen next. "Now it's only fair that we do the same to you."

We clawed his shorts from him, leaving him bare. We grasped his shriveled, limp cock and his testicles in our hand. Flicking the knife over in our other hand, we smirked. Trent began wildly thrashing and shouting, until Sean ran to help hold him down. Sean grimaced as he watched us saw into the flesh of Trent's manhood. Slowly, tediously removing it from his body. Trent's screams dying to whimpers as his blood poured from his body. We held up his penis and testicles showing him.

"Now you will never have pleasure at another woman's expense. Maybe you should see how it feels to have a cock shoved down your throat." We stuffed his manhood into his mouth and gave him a finishing blow, knocking him out cold.