21

"we're sorry Jihyo" sana said.

"are you dumb or dumb? look what you've done. The queen won't be so happy to hear this" daniel whispered to y/n in anger, enough for the 6 girls to hear.

"y/n?"

"forgive me jihyo" y/n said.

Jihyo went towards y/n and went down to her level.

"tell me what's going on... please"

right before y/n could speak, the queen of the dark side has arrived.

Jihyo stood up.

"Princess Jihyo" as the woman bowed.

"who are you?"

"its been long time hasn't it, your highness. I'm the queen and ruler of the dark side. I apologise for my son and niece behaviour. I'll hope you will spare their lives, your highness" as the queen bowed down.

"what about the 3 of them?" Jihyo said.

"ah them... you can do whatever you need to do, your highness. I just need my son and my niece"

"alright then" Jihyo said and the branches released y/n and daniel as they left of with the queen.

as soon as the Queen left, the 6 girls talked.

"they're from the dark side..." dahyun said.

"did y/n just stabbed us in the back?" chaeyoung said as she looked down and jeongyoen rubbed her back.

Jihyo didn't believe that y/n was the bad guy here... the fear she saw in y/n's eyes...

They saw a few guards flying in.

"your highness" as they all showed their respect to Jihyo.

"how do we know if its not from the dark side?" nayeon whispered.

Jihyo then saw the symbol of the sun... she then remembered the symbol on the royal guards earlier... the moon... why didn't she realise it earlier...

"they're with us" as jihyo told them about the symbol on their armors.

"your highness, welcome home. I am the leader of the royal guards. We are at your service your highness"

"wait outside. We need to speak with the 3 of them" Jihyo ordered and the guards obeyed.

"what's going on?" Jihyo asked the 3 girls who were still in nature's branches grip.

"we can explain" Momo said.

"but first, please make sure the queen is long gone" Mina said.

Jihyo nodded and 2yeon went to take a look.

"you do know you girls have wings just like us right?" Sana raised an eyebrow.

"oh yeah..." they said as they flew out.

They came back and they nodded their heads, signaling that the queen is long gone.

"the guards are guarding the entrance of the cave" jeongyeon said.

"okay" Jihyo said.

"now we can explain" Mina said.

"go on" tzuyu said.

sana sighed and "its true that we are from the dark side but it's not what it looks like..."

"you're so slow" Momo said.

"then why don't you tell them?" Sana said and Momo rolled her eyes playfully before starting.

"she just wanted to tell the entire story didn't she?" Mina said and sana nodded.