30

{sunset}

"Jihyo?" Jihyo turned around to see Jihoon.

"you're still waiting" Jihyo nodded her head.

"she'll be back soon" jihoon lightly patted his sister back.

"i just missed her" Jihyo said as she started to shed some tears.

"what if I don't get to see her again... what if she reincarnates and doesn't remember me-"

"Jihyo, trust her words alright. Even if she does reincarnates, you'll... no.. we.. always find a way to get you two back together" jihoon smiled and hugged her.

He pulled away from the hug, "c'mon we're all waiting to celebrate y/n birthday"

"r-right" as they both walked. Jihyo took a quick glance before continuing to walk.

{time skip}

As they went back into the palace, jihyo dived right into her bed and cried.

As she lifted her head, she was startled by a face. She sighed in relief to see it was just a kitten.

"hello there little one" Jihyo said as she stroked the kitten

"hello there little one" Jihyo said as she stroked the kitten. The kitten purred and went closer to Jihyo, snuggling into jihyo.

Jihyo giggled, "you're adorable"

"meow" the kitten replied back as it went onto jihyo's lap and laid down.

"Jihyo, food's ready!" Momo said.

"yah! Momo-yah, wait for Jihyo!" Nayeon shouted.

Jihyo chuckled at the commotion downstairs. As jihyo lightly carried the kitten onto her bed, she went downstairs.

"yah jihyo-ssi" nayeon said.

"hmm?"

"whose that cutie pie" nayeon smiled.

"aww it's so cute" Sana said.

Jihyo looked down to see the kitten again. Everyone slowly went to the cat and stroked it one by one.

As they all took a seat, the kitten stood there under the table.

"aww you poor thing" nayeon said as she carried the kitten up the table.

Momo fed the kitten some chicken. Jihyo was shedding some tears as she ate. The kitten noticed and went jihyo, rubbing itself against jihyo's face.