36

(Jihyo’s POV}

"y/n?..."

I felt as my entire world just came rushing back but it felt different.

Her appearance, her face... everything is all different especially Jihoon oppa. They look more evil than ever...

That's when it hit me... the queen came back alive... she must have done something... she really wants to see be broken... Y/N kept coming and going...

Please don't leave me y/n again... I'll do everything to keep you alive here with me..

{Daniel POV}

Jihyo came walking to us. Y/N and jihoon had no expression to her at all.

"y/n..."

I took her hand, "you two stay here and don't do anything. Just stand here" and I left with Jihyo.

×

"Daniel?"

I let her go, "I'm sorry"

"what's going on? why is y/n and jihoon..." she started to break down.

I look down and clench my fists.

"Jihyo... I know your getting hurt over and over again but please listen to what I have to say"

"..."

"marry me"

"w-what?!"

If I was her, I would have reacted the same way. I understand.

"marry me"

"i heard you! b-but why? You know i only love-"

"mother.. my mother met the devil... I don't know what deal they made but I have to marry you..."

"y-you're lying..."

"i know this is hard to believe but right now, there really is no other alternatives no more... we lost.. my mother won... no matter how much we try... y/n and jihoon cannot come back..."

"w-what if I don't.."

"then y/n and jihoon will marry each other..."

"what happens once you and I get married?"

"i don't know... but my mother say she'll leave for good"

"wait! If she say that means y/n-"

"yes, jihoon and y/n will no longer be here..."

Jihyo tried to breath.

"don't follow me" and she ran off.

I sighed. I went back to the hall where the others were.

They all looked at me and I looked down.

"daniel.. what's going on?"

I told them everything and as expected..