Ending Explanation

For those who are still confuse with the ending, here's an explanation.

In chapter 38, Daniel had to save Jihyo and the only way to stop the queen was to end her for good.

But unfortunately, what Daniel didn't know was that if he ended the queen, everything in the world would vanish.

Because if his bravory, God gave him a gift. A gift to live and daniel accepted it as he would want to turn his world into something better by making every human happy no matter what.

It held his pain for 3 years. For 3 years, he always place others before him and because of it, God gave him another gift where all his friends came back to live.

However, Daniel still had to play his role in making all humans happy but with a help of his friends which brought a smile to his face.

In chapter 39, at the end, it shows ITZY Yeji telling a story to her members but little did her members know that it was actuly real.

"by the way, are they real?" Yuna said.

"sort of..." Yeji smiled as she traces off to look at Park Jihyo from TWICE.

"your secret is safe with me Jihyo unnie"

This shows that the entire story was actually real. Jihyo and TWICE being magical creatures were true and only Yeji knows the truth as she caught Jihyo and Y/N before and yes, Y/N and Jihyo are married but due to idol's image, she and daniel had to fake their relationship to the human world.

I hope you all remember that this is just a fanfiction where by all of this is not real obviously. Don't get me wrong. I love Jihyo and Daniel. I support them no matter what.

If any of you have any more doubts, feel free to comment and I'll reply.

Once again, thank you for reading my book ❤️