Chapter 1 Charlies POV

It was a bright sunny day. Me and my band mates were stood anxiously, waiting to audition for X Factor 2014.

My band mates consist of Mikey Bromley an annoying 19 year old, Betsy-Blue English a sweet 18 year old, Parisa Tarjomani a gorgeous 20 year old, who I have a little bit of a crush on and have known for 12 years, then there's me Charlie George, a average 17 year old. We are all really good friends and live at Parisa's house... One word... Mad house... Which is two words, but anyway!

It was finally our turn, I was shaking a bit and exhaled heavily, Parisa lightly grabbed my hand and smiled at me for reassurance. I do like Parisa, I like her a lot, I wish we could be more than friends, but we are like brother and sister. She let go of my hand as we entered the room, we smiled at the judges and they smiled back. They asked the usual questions then Cheryl asked, "are there any relationships going on?" Me and Mikey went no, Betsy ferociously shook her head and went no and Parisa went EW no. I kind of felt myself stiffen, her saying EW no made we feel sad inside it just made me think why do I have these feelings if she obviously has no interest in me at all. I just shook the thoughts from my head and got ready to play my guitar.

---------------------------------------------

We just finished singing something about the way you look tonight by Elton John and Cheryl went " that's how you do an audition!" We all sighed in relief and celebrated to ourselves. We got really good comments of Louis and Mel, then Simon says, "I love you guys!" We all smiled with opened mouths. "I'd love to work with you," he carried on, "so would we!" We replied instantly. "Lets vote." We stood nervously waiting for their answers, "it's a 100% yes!" "It's a yes from me," "an easy yes" "you've got four big fat yeses!" We cheered and hugged, "keep composed!" Betsy shouted a little to loud and the judges laughed, "good luck with that Bets!" Parisa replied running out the room.

We rushed through the door and we hugged are parents and screamed! Betsy jumped on Parisa's back and they yelled with excitement as me and Mikey jumped around in a bromance hug. All our parents joined in and Dermot laughed, as he was engulfed by our massive hug!