Online search

"Did you find it?"
"Not yet. I didn't know where to look."
"Did you do an online search?"
"Yes, I'm searching, but I can't find anything."
"It can't be, let me see."
"It's not really necessary. I can..."
"Don't worry, I can help you, just step aside and let me look."
"Ok..."
"Let's see the internet history so we can rule out those you already looked."
"I can do it if..."
"Wait... What is this? What are these websites?"

IP adresses, encrypted data, crypto currency. Government files, an Anonymous membership, hacking for dummies?!
Bank accounts? A hit list? News reports and captions of the crimes committed.

"What the hell, Mann?!"
"Is not what it looks like!"
"You hacked the Portland Bank?!"
"It wasn't me!"
"What is wrong with you?!"
"I didn't-"
"How could you do such a thing?!"
"But I-"

He took the laptop, and looked at the webpages. No. Not again. Not this again.

Kent knew that his son had a high intellect, but this is too much. Codes from a government base? The passcode from area-51? An auction to buy a heavily armed gynoid? What was he thinking?

Kent pinched the bridge of his nose. He would've preferred that his son to act like an average teenager. He would've prefer to find pornsites on his son's internet history, but this was too much to handle.

"Dad?" Kenny called out to him.
"I was afraid this would happen. I told you time and time again to not repeat the same mistakes your aunt made."
"I know," Kenny sat next to him, "you told me that aunt Mandy got sent to juvy for hacking into the government base, and stealing private files from NASA. From what she told me, she wanted you to name one of the planets that was discovered on your birthday and post it online as part of a prank." 

"Never do that again!"

That is why they were searching on the internet. To find any news about her. Mandy had been reported missing. It was bad enough that she went through identity theft. They've been trying to find out her current location. With the stunt that she pulled with one of her hacking schemes, she gained a lot of enemies.

"I won't. Dad, can I order a pizza."
"No pizza for you, you're grounded."