She is right

I can't tell the difference between the two.

Is like looking at a clone.

But which is the real one?

A hand raised to point at one of the doubles, it was Clair Della Rocca. A fashionable blonde that had her viridian eyes locked on her best friend. "The one on the left, she's the real Maggie."

"How can you be so sure?" Her brother asked.

"Look closely." Clair told him, while he squinted, he still couldn't tell them apart. "Maggie has a crescent shaped birthmark behind her right ear."

Petro still couldn't distinguish the real one. They both had the same face, the same smile, the same black hair that reached to their shoulders. The same amber eyes, that glimmer in her eyes was what he could recognize about her the most.

"She's right." Talula agreed before adjusting her celest rimmed glasses.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked the black girl. He understood that his sister recognized Maggie for years since they were toddlers, but Talula? She had only known Maggie for three months.

"I can tell." Talula replied as she flipped her magenta dreadlocks to the side. Despite being born near sighted, she could tell the difference between the two Maggies very clearly by their gestures, their tones, their movements, their intent.

"How? I can't see it." He hated to admit it, but that magician was a great illusionist. No wonder Maggie couldn't stop talking about him. What was his name again? Magnus Mac something? He knew that his stage name rimed but he didn't want to give that megalomaniac the attention he craved.

"That's cause you're not paying attention." Clair reminded him.

"I've been paying attention for two hours now." Petro told her.

"No, you've been talking to me." Hold on... was he having a déjà vu moment?

He remembered that he was bored out of his mind when he came to take a seat to watch the crazy magician's magic act as a chaperone for the girls, especially for Clair after they got grounded after The Drop incident. He was telling his sister how boring the act was while Maggie took her chance to participate as an assistant.

"I'm gonna leave." He recalled as he stood up from his seat to buy a soda.

"Wait. Do you trust me?" Clair asked him, to which he rolled his eyes and returned to his seat, now it was Maggie who said it with an outstretched hand at this moment. After she went above and beyond to obtain the spotlight on her for ten minutes.

Now they had to figure out which Maggie is the real one before Magnus Macarius traps them in a pocket dimension for the rest of their lives.

"What does that have to do with anything?" While Petro was trying to find out how to make the difference evident about the impostor, a black cat came out of a top hat.

Jinx headed their way, Talula guffawed at the cute black cat that had the same amber eyes as Maggie. Petro had a feeling that this feline would cause another catastrophe.

Jinx had already jinxed Magnus Macarius's magnificent show so may be this cat will be the catalyst in keeping them trapped permanently.

Or it will help them escape.

"Believe me, she's right." Jinx said before she sat and licked her paw.

"You can talk?!" Petro sounded astonished.

"Only in this dimension." Jinx clarified.

The Maggies looked at Jinx, the real one looked at her with joy while the other one glared at the cat for a brief second before smirking with malice.

"You're a fake! ¡Impostora!" Petro pointed and shouted at the impostor.

"Molto bene, peccato che non sarai in grado di uscire vivo da questa dimensione. (Very good, too bad that you won't be able to get out of this dimension alive.)" The impostor laughed before the cat jumped in the air to scratch her face, but the impostor summoned her top hat as Jinx entered inside of it.

With a heady laugh, the impostor waved goodbye.

"¡Arrivederchi, imbecilli!"

With a wave of a golden sequined cape, she vanished.