The drill

"Hand me the drill." Ash asked as she waited for her homie to give her the tool.
"Here. How's it going?" The teenager in cornbraids asked her. Codename: Soot. He was a skater that liked to stay on point with his look. If he wasn't such a hustler, she would've dated him.
"How much time do we have left?" Ash asked, preparing the drill as she held it with a gloved hand.
"Seven minutes." Shade responded, he would wear sunglasses even if it was midnight in the club.
"Do you see something across the window?" Ash asked as the guy in the black jumpsuit and sunglasses peeked at the window.
"Not yet." He responded.
"Good." Ash smirked threw the black masl.
"You didn't answer. How's it going?" Soot reminded her.
"Just relax." Shade persuaded Soot who was justed looking at Ash crouched as she turned on the drill.
"I wan't to know if we have to abort." Soot snapped as he looked at the area.
"Who's the expert in safe boxes. You or me?" Ash glared at her black homie.
"Hurry up, now we only have six minutes left." Shade reminded them.

Ash drilled at the screws of the safe box to remove the hinges of the safe, she grabbed the stacks of money while Soot opened the backpack and helped her put the remaining stacks of money in the bag. Ash also stole the fine jewellery that was in the safe box and put it in the backpack.

Five minutes left...

Shade was on the look out while Soot carried the loot, Ash drilled the screws back in. Shade saw a light coming from outside.

"Someone's coming." Shade alerted. Ash put the drill back in the toolbox and grabbed it. Shade got out the window while Soot gave the backpack to him, Ash got unto the desk and climbed up to the vent.

"Soot, hurry up!" Ash alerted him while she kept the vent open, her black homie threw the toolbox for her to grab.

Soot hopped unto the vent and closed it before the owner of the house turned on the lights and brought his coffee mug to his desk.