Give it to me

"Give it to me!"
"No!"
"I was playing with it!"
"Liar! It was on the floor."
"I was going to play now. Give it to me!"
"No."
"I'm gonna tell mom."
"No, you're not. She doesn't let us play with it."
"I'll break it and tell her you did it."
"Do it! I dare you!"

And as usual, Larry gets away with it. I already told mom what happened and as usual, she didn't believe me. Looking back at my childhood, I started to believe that mom enabled his behavior. By the time I started highschool, my suspicions were true. Mom covered up his messes and dumped me the baggage of cleaning up the damage he did. Larry and I were identical by appearance, the only difference being that I was the older responsible one, and we has an evil bastard. "Stanley!" And I have to leave my room and save my homework in my hardrive. There's no point in locking my room, he would find a way to breaking in steal my homework which he was too lazy to do. If anything was broken or out of place, blame Stanley.

I should've been called Stanley the Scapegoat at this point.

"What is it now?" I ask her as I pocketed my flashdrive.
"Look at this mess!" She shouted, "clean this up."
"If he broke it, he should clean it, I'm not his servant." I walked back to my room, when I find Larry in my room. "What do you want now Larry?" I knew exactly what he wanted and I won't give it to him.
"Don't play dumb with me, gimme the flashdrive."
"You already have like 8 flashdrives, why do you want mine?"
"Give it to me!"
"No!"

Then we fought for the umpeenth time. I left Larry with a broken nose and he gave me a black eye and stole my flashdrive.

"That's why I couldn't send my assignment in time Mrs. Price." I explained my situation to my teacher, at least she believed me.
"If you're having problems at home you can come to school during the weekends to do volunteer work or catch up on your studies. The school is holding a parent teacher conference next week."
"My family is driving me crazy, even my dad moved out of the house because he couldn't stand my mom manipulating him anymore." I told her.
"Well, if you need anything, you know where to find me." She gave a smile. Carta gave me the kindness and comprehension that my own mother wouldn't give.