I'm not quite sure

"What do you think?" Boniface asked him.
"I'm not quite sure." Cedric admitted as he stroked his stubbly chin, pensive.
"Did you find something unusual?" Boniface questioned as he looked at the corner of his eye.
"Not yet, but something doesn't add up." Cedric surmised.
"Do you think it wasn't an accident?" He prodded.
"I can't tell yet, but I have reasons to doubt it." Cedric said as he started to hear a small beep.
"Maybe we could..." Boniface was about to suggest something before Cedric raised his gloved hand to shush him.
"What's that?" Cedric asked.
"What's what?" Bonifaced asked him while Cedric heard mild ticking noises. 
"There, behind the couch." Cedric pointed to the source of the ticking at the piece of furniture. They went behind the couch of the lobby and found a bomb.
"Is that what I think it is?" Bonifaced raised his voice in shock.
"Stop everyone! Nobody leaves the building!" Cedric gave a command, Boniface followed his instructions and alerted the guards to block the entrance and exits. Nobody was leaving until the culprit was found.

When Cedric revealed the bomb that was attached to the couch, the people panicked. Only some of the individuals remained calm. Either they were saving face to not show fear or they were indifferent, or borderline suicidal.

"What kind of psycho takes pleasure in this?" Shouted one frustrated teen in the background. Staring and murmuring followed. Cedric had to look out for any strange behavior, which was difficult to do since there were nearly 80 people in the lobby.

He spotted a woman texting something, a security guard confiscated it to find out that she was texting to her boyfriend. Six other individuals were recording this as if it was some kind of viral video.

Cedric pinched his temple, "is this generation so glued to their devices that they can't live without it?" He thought.

A hooded teenage girl had a wireless headphone on, using a bluetooth that the sound she ellicited were "aha" and "nah".

"You!" Cedric pointed at the shady teen with the black hoodie. He gestured for her to come. She pointed at herself, giving a silent question until he confirmed it with a nod.

Boniface pulled down the black hood of her hoodie, revealing bleach blonde hair, gaudy with green strands and thin streaks. She walked up to the two men, one with a stubbly white man wearing a beige trench coat while a bald man with tawny skin brought her to Cedric.

"What's your name, kid?" Cedric asked her in his gruff, instigating tone.

"Cass." She replied, her tone indifferent, clipped.

"Listen up Cass, you know what a bomb is and what it does. Judging by the spy equipment that you're wearing." Cedric removed her shades which was embedded with a small camera invisible to the naked eye. "You already know who's the one behind this." He said as the camera recorded his stubbled chin and firm jawline. "You have one minute to deactivated the bomb." He concluded as he folded the ears of the sunglasses and hung it within the pocket of his trench coat as the camera recorded Cassidy sideways.

"You expect me to deactivate this?! Are you crazy?!" Cassidy yelled in outrage.

"Is either that or confess that you're working for a terrorist organization. And you better be quick, time is ticking." Cedric rolled the sleeve of his trench coat to reveal a watch as the seconds tick.

Cassidy's eyes scanned as her forehead was sweating bullets.

48

47

46

"Fine! But I promise nothing! If this blows up in everyone's faces, it's your fault!" Cassidy went to check on the bomb.