From the moon

Thriller

Astronaut Nelson Drok, in his second visit to the moon, takes a moment off to take a look at his home planet from a far distance. The pale blue is all around the surface and he is amazed. But when he turns back to the ship, he notices something. Something that shouldn't be there.

A silhouette next to the spaceship, Nelson ran to capture the shrouded stranger. The silhouetted specimen tampered with the controls of the spaceship setting the coordinates to Earth. He left a recording and an explosive. Nelson Drok tried to capture him, but the creature was smarter than he was. The specimen kicked Nelson's genitals and pushed him to the side.

Nelson groaned in pain as he saw the recording at his reach. The shuttle of his spaceship was already locked, and the spacecraft engaged to lift off. The astronaut grabbed the recording and played it, it was an automated voice that was heard.

"I had about enough of you invaders in my domain. Pick up your rovers, your satellites and the rest of your technology and scram! I won't let you invade my home. For fifty years my race had to hide from you, you homo sapiens! You dare cement a flag on our turf and expect you to rob our land?! THINK AGAIN! This moon may orbit around your planet, but that doesn't give you the right to rob our land and take us away for experimentation. We know all about Area 51 and all of your exploits. Our race is aware of your intentions human, and not one of us will allow your race from polluting the moon the same way you've polluted your home planet and exploiting its resources. This will be your last warning, return from whence you came or it will be us who will invade your home planet to give the finishing blow. Tell NASA that they have 72 hours to clean up their garbage and leave, because your race won't rest on the following nights."

The recorded ended from there as we watched the bomb, which was actually a menacing timer.

Time ticked, as the spaceship drifted off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Not quite.

It's the end, for the HUMAN RACE!!!