Take another look

"Really." A gray haired man with a beard remarked, biting the straw of wheat in his mouth.
"What?" The young hunter asked.
"Nothing." The man gritted.
"Come on, tell me what's wrong." The hunter eyed the man walked with a walking stick.
"Is this what you brought?" He questioned.
"What's with it?" The young hunter really didn't see the problem. Lord Lambda instructed him to capture one of the werewolves that devoured his son.
"Did you look at it at least before?" The landlord asked.
"I took a wide look, but..."
"It's obviously that you did not." The landlord remarked.
"Will you please tell me?" He young man asked.
"No, here, take another look and tell me what's wrong." The gray haired man grabbed the young man's jaw and made him look closely.

From what the young hunter could see, the werewolf had black fur all over his body. His nails were long and black and his feet were big, as he heard the werewolf groan as he-
"It's a woman you imbecile."

A large woman in fact, the woman looked like she hadn't shaved in years. She was six feet tall and suffered from Hypertrichosis, a genetic mutation that causes a person to have excessive hair growth on the body, famously known as the "Werewolf Syndrome".

"You caught the wrong werewolf." The landlord told him.

"Where am I?" The large hairy woman asked, her voice was a deep contralto, almost masculine.
"Send her back to where you found her." Though Lambda's voice was low to a whisper, it was a threat.
"Let me help ya lass." The landlord helped her up though he was a little fat. It was awkward seeing the fat man help up a hairy naked woman like that.

"I need to get back to the bar before my boss finds out that I'm gone, is bad enough that one of his cronies is pimpin' at my expense."

And to top it off, a hairy hooker. How far mankind has fallen.