Behind the moon

"Look, there's the moon." Daniel said as he adjusted the telescope.
"If you step aside, maybe I could see." His colleague said, a soft feminine voice.
"Don't be so anxious. Here, take a look." Daniel passed Emily the telescope. As she took a peek, she marveled at the sight.
"It's beautiful." Emily sighed.
"I told you." Daniel smirked, with his hands on his hips.
"Is that always in the back?" Emily asked him as she saw something coming from behind the moon through the telescope.
"What do you mean?" Daniel cocked an eyebrow.
"That kind of second moon in the back. Is it always there?" She asked before Daniel held the telescope.
"Let me see... hand me the phone, this is the first time I see something like that." Daniel requested while his girlfriend grabbed his black smartphone. Daniel took his eyes off from the instrument to turn on the camera, adjusting it to the lens trying to capture the image. With a quick snap, he looked at the photo.

A second moon coming out from behind the original. He shared the photo to his father who must be landing at the space station by now. Nelson came out from his spaceship with a worn out space suit and a recording that cane from the moon. He had to give the recording to his superior, he left his phone at the spaceship. The smartphone notified the text message, along with the photo that his son sent.

"Dammit, he's not answering." Daniel said as he stopped calling and packed his laptop and his backpack.
"Daniel, don't go! Is dangerous at this hour!"
"But I have to. See you tomorrow, Em." He gave her a quick hug and kissed her on the cheek as he got out of the house.

The silhouetted specimen watched as the human teenager got unto the car. With a push of a button, he blew up the fuseboxes that laid on the Drok's residence. Daniel saw that the streetlights had gone out from his rearview mirror, but he kept on driving, forgetting that the stoplights had also gone out. The moon man, then pushed another button, this time blowing up the city's powergrid, leaving nearly millions without power. The citizens that were watching television or watching streamed shows lost power. When Daniel had taken the freeway to get to his father's worplace a truck of gasoline ran over his car, crushing the bumper, the sound of tires screeching was heard.

The silhoutted specimen smiled.

By the time Nelson had delivered the recording he checked for his smartphone, realizing that he left it at the spaceship. He dashed up to grab it. As he picked up the phone, he saw the message that his son texted him.

"Dad you really need to see this." Daniel 8:36 PM.
Then he activayed the voice mail after he read the text.

"Dad, Emily spotted the second moon behind the first one. You and your colleagues should really see this phenomena. If you already landed on Earth, please pick up." Then there were two voicemails that came afterwards. "That, I'm coming to pick you up at the space station call me back when you've landed." Then the beep came before relaying the last voicemail." Dad, I'm reaching the freeway and the lights have gone out, including the stop lights is hard to tell which way I'm going." Then he heard the honk of the truck followed by a loud crash, and screeching of tires." Nelson's heart jumped when he heard the voicemail. He dropped the smartphone as his widened like plates as the sound of the crash replayed in his mind.

No... no!

My son.

MY SON!

"DAAANIEEEEEL!" Nelson ran out of the station. "DANIEL!" He ran out to the void of the black sky as the two moons adorned the night sky as a cry was heard.

"DANIEL!"