🖤How You Meet- Bowers Gang

🖤Henry- You bumped into him in the halls at school. He shot you a glance and kept going, which is EXTREMELY unlike him. You looked over and found his friends waiting for him across the hall with confused looks. You just left with a sigh of relief.

🖤Victor- You met Vic at the corner store. You were getting a coke and a candy bar, but while you were waiting he saw you and asked if he could pay for your stuff. You were a little afraid (you knew of his reputation of course) but he insisted on paying and you found out he's actually not too bad...sometimes.

🖤Patrick- You were in the woods, walking along a trail. You noticed him off to the side, just standing there and looking down. You knew who we was and what kinda stuff he did, but as you were backing up to leave, a twig snapped under your foot and he  quickly turned and saw you. He forced you to tell him what you were doing there and well...he tried to keep a conversation going.

🖤Belch (Reginald)- You were previously at a party and decided to leave. You were quite unlucky though, because as soon as you left to walk home, it started raining quite hard. After about 10 minutes of walking, he drove by, then quickly backed up and stopped to ask if you needed a ride. You hesitated, but it was raining, and he wasn't with Henry, so you accepted. You guys talked about music and you learned he's not quite as bad as the rest of em.