🖤Their Hogwarts House- Bowers Gang

🖤Henry
-Gryffindor.
-He's brave in ways, doesn't care what others say about him, is his own person, a bit loud and reckless (no offense to Gryffindors, ily), would protect himself and his friends at all costs, and is extremely determined. He just wants to prove himself.

🖤Victor
-Ravenclaw
-He is very influenced by the world around him. He's very intelligent, logical, and doesn't care what others have to say about him. He can seem cold to some, but that doesn't mean that he can't have fun and laugh a lot. He's curious about a lot of things, and always wants to know and see and do more.

🖤Patrick
-Slytherin
-He's very cunning and he gets what he wants. He has his own way of doing things. He's ambitious, confident of himself, determined, and not someone you'd want to mess with. He's protective and will fight for himself and his friends, and he is pretty  sly/mysterious.

🖤Belch
-Hufflepuff
-He mostly just stands back and observes. He will not fight until either he is forced to, or he feels as if he has to. He's pretty quiet, somewhat nicer than the rest of the gang, and just chills out. Sometimes he can have outbursts or get mad, so he's also not someone you'd want to cross.