✨Their Godly Parent (like in Percy Jackson)

✨Bill
-Zeus
-Bill is very determined and a natural leader. He's very kind towards others but also knows when to take authority. He can easily give orders and helps his friends when they need anything.

🍓Beverly
-Aphrodite
-She's very beautiful, kind, determined, smart, and loving. But once she's angry or VERY determined, she gives orders and isn't afraid to fight. She's also extremely determined & brave, and wants to do something good with her life.

🐝Ben
-Hephaestus
-He's very intelligent, underrated, and very good at building things naturally. He's loyal and actually very kind.

🍯Richie
-Apollo
-He's a very bright and unique person! He's always pretty much in a good mood and likes to make others laugh and smile. He's also really creative.

🌸Eddie
-Hades
-Very intelligent and very perceptive. A good leader and very tough. Also really underrated and often judged too quickly. Also very kind and careful.

💗Stan
-Athena
-Extremely intelligent, logical, and always thinking. Can sometimes be skeptical. He can always make a solution to a problem and he's very strong, determined, and very kind.

👑Mike
-Demeter
-Very nature-oriented and kind. Always caring for others and good at growing things.