1) Love at first tip

Gigi's love for drag took her into every bar to support her fellow queens. It was a common thing for her but never would she have imagined the events to come on this seemingly normal Monday in Missouri. It was fairly quiet for a drag show, empty seats at the bar and room to stand close to the stage. Gigi wandered in and grabbed a couple drinks for herself and Rosy as they giggled in the corner at the side of the stage.

'Who's performing?' Gigi asked the one of the hosts.
They listed a couple queens but none of them rung a bell for Gigi. The show began and Gigi waited in anticipation to watch these new queens perform. Gigi admired all drag and as the queens appeared from behind the curtains she stared at them, noticing every detail from their hair and makeup to their shoes and clothes. It was a stunning show and Gigi cheered along with everyone else until one specific queen came to the stage.

'She's beautiful...perfect...' stuttered Gigi under her breath.
Gigi was enamoured and froze in place as she watched the drag queen perform. As she stared in awe, thousands of questions rushed into her mind. Who was this girl? Where is she from? How is she so beautiful? And most obviously, IS SHE SINGLE? Gigi yearned for answers as she began to regain movement and her eyes blinked in disbelief. She quickly dug into her purse and pulled out some money. It was a lot, but it was worth it. Still in shock, Gigi held her hand out and waited for the queen to take the money. Surely enough, the queen reached down from the stage and gracefully took the money from Gigi's hand, brushing her fingers across her palm as she left. Gigi's lips parted as the queen winked before spinning away and Gigi felt a shiver down her spine.

When the song was over, Rosy turned to Gigi asking if she was alright after noticing her flushed cheeks and shy sort of smile.
'What was that queens name?' Gigi finally burst out nervously.
'Crystal Methyd' replied Rosy. 'Why do you want to know?'
Gigi refused to answer, shaking her head and glancing back at the stage. Standing still, she just played back the performance and the moment in her head, feeling Crystals touch on her hand once again. Putting a name to the face was even better for Gigi, it was a pretty name she thought. Now, Gigi couldn't wait to meet her. She would usually wait, stall her instagram and maybe slip her a DM but strangely, Gigi didn't want to wait this time. And she couldn't miss the opportunity to find out more about the endearing stranger. But how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I want to create a story line as realistic as possible but it is based on my own ideas so please don't get upset if you disagree with anything I write cause it is all fiction ✨