8) Kiss me

It was almost 2am by the time the film finished and Gigi yawned making Crystals head rise and fall on her chest.
'Sleepy head' Crystal looked up and giggled at the green eyed girl.
The two of them head upstairs, Gigi's arms wrapped around Crystal's waist as she trails behind until they reach the bedroom. In the middle of the room there was a large poster bed, it seemed like the tidiest place in the house which was strange. Gigi sat crossed legged on the bed as she watched Crystal search through her drawers for some pyjamas. She pulled out a large oversized t-shirt and held it up with both hands.
'Is this alright for you?' She asks Gigi whilst trying to compare the size.
Gigi nods and smiles, taking the t-shirt graciously from Crystal's grasp.

Crystal pulls another out for herself and begins to get changed there and then. Gigi was shocked but couldn't help but stare as Crystal lifted her top and stripped before putting on the pyjamas. Her hair cascaded down her back as she pulled it out from beneath her collar and Gigi was amazed at Crystal from head to toe. Crystal caught Gigi and blushed slightly before teasing Gigi about closing her eyes next time.

Gigi laughed as Crystal tickled her ribs before helping to pull her white turtle neck over her head to reveal her perfect torso and neck. Gigi felt Crystal's hand trace their way up her body before she wrapped her arm around Crystals neck.
'Who's the one who should close her eyes now Crystal!' She joked whilst pulling Crystal in by the waist.
After Gigi spoke she barely got chance to take a breath as Crystal pressed her soft lips against Gigi's, leaning into to the kiss and squeezing Gigi tightly.
They both separated and perfectly in sync they whispered 'wow' making them both smile widely.
'You should get dressed..' Crystal smirks as she rolls next to Gigi and admires her as she pulls on the pyjamas.

Gigi lays down onto her back next to Crystal who is doing the same and they interlock their hands in between them. Neither of them have stopped smiling as they lay in silence listening to each other's breath as their hearts race around in their chests. Crystal begins to move her foot to kick Gigi's and Gigi does the same in return. Soon they're playing a full competitive game of footsies as the laugh and face each other smiling away. Crystal traps Gigi's foot between her own, ending the battle and claiming victory. Before she could start a round two, Gigi rolled on top of her to sit on her lap. She still has hold of Crystal's hands and has them pinned to the bed at either sides of her head.
Gigi may have lost footsies but in a proud voice, she announced 'i want you to kiss me again...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - still contemplating on whether or not to write smut to fill space whilst I come up with more ideas. What do you think? ✨