29) Nicky and Rosy

Nicky and Rosy has the least amount of boxes to unpack but it was still a lot of work.
'I guess we should get started then.' Rosy suggests.
Nicky sighs but agrees, passing a box of One Direction things to Rosy laughing. She pulled out a poster of Harry styles, pretending to kiss him making them both giggle.
'Gigi really does love Crystal, I can already tell, but this One Direction obsession is slightly weird!' She says still laughing.

Rosy was fond of Crystal because she made Gigi the happiest she'd seen her in a long time in such small amount of time. Rosy was one of Gigi's best friends and always wanted what's best for her. On top of that, she'd been there when Gigi first saw Crystal and that was a moment of love at first sight that Rosy had never seen before with Gigi. She would do anything to help the two girls relationship work out. And for now, that meant unpacking.

Nicky on the other hand was weary, she was always the critical opinionated one in the group because of her French side. Despite this, she would still support Gigi even if she disagreed, but for now luckily, she quite liked Crystal. Anyways, the girls carried on unpacking and clearing out boxes, chatting away about random stuff in between.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - this chapter is very short but it isn't very eventful so didn't need too much detail.✨