34) Surprise

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Crystal was stood in a bright red lingerie set with matching lace bra and knickers along with some sexy suspenders and fishnet stockings. She had glossy black louboutin stilettos on which Gigi was pretty sure were hers and her hair was left to cascade down in its natural tight curls across her shoulders and back. She looked incredible as her long legs made graceful strides as she walked over to Gigi who had been left speechless at the spectacle.
'Surprise.' Crystal said smiling softly and tucking a stand of her hair behind her ear.
She was nervous and seemed shy as she waited for a reaction from her love.
'Wow' Gigi said as she couldn't stop taking in every inch of Crystal's perfect body and beautiful face.
She already knew she was the luckiest girl in the world, but this was a whole other level.
Gigi was in disbelief, 'how? I mean- how am I so lucky and how can someone possibly be as incredibly beautiful and sexy as you.'
She tried to continue but Crystal stopped her, 'I hope this makes up for making you wait earlier' she giggles.
Before Gigi could even reply Crystal had locked their lips together, moving close against Gigi's body and running her hands through her hair. Gigi's hand rested on Crystal's waist, holding it tighter than normal until she found her hand drifting downwards onto her hips to pull her hips close to her own. They made out passionately until Crystal pulled away. Gigi went to pull her back but she slipped out of her grip stepping backwards to walk away.
'Don't stoppp, more please.' Gigi whined holding out her arms for Crystal to come back but instead she moved over to the dresser where she turned on the speaker to play some music to set the mood more. Gigi smiled as Crystal approached her once again but was not expecting what happened next. Crystal pushed Gigi down to sit on the bed, placing a finger onto her lips to quiet her as she began to dance. Crystal wasn't exactly the sexiest person and would normally leave this sort of thing to Gigi but she tried her best to put on a show and tease her love even if she was a bit clumsy at times. Eventually after nearly tripping over her own feet, she ditched the heels and decided to climb onto Gigi's lap. She lifted Gigi's top above her head and threw it to the side as they made out once again this time Gigi taking full advantage of Crystal's outfit as she held onto her bum in the red lace thong in order to 'stop her from sliding off her lap'. They smiled into the kisses and their tongues met in their mouths, dancing around as Crystal ran her nails down Gigi's back. Crystal pushed Gigi to lay down and began to kiss her neck, sucking slightly in order to leave perfect bruises in neat lines down either side. She began to kiss down Gigi's delicate skin towards her stomach, unfastening the zip on her bottoms and pulling them off. She was already soaking under her knickers and breathing heavily as Crystal remover them from her body. She was not used to this but she watched as Crystal continues to kiss onto her pubic bone and even further. She sucked on Gigi's clit delicately causing Gigi to shift her hips upwards slightly at the feeling. Crystal used her tongue slow then faster to pleasure her and decided to slide 2 fingers inside her at the same time. Small moans left Gigi's mouth but they grew louder and louder as she gripped the bedsheets around her and felt a warm sensation rush through her body as her legs began to tremble and her eyes rolled back in her head. She pushed at Crystal's head but she wasn't stopping.
'Crys im close!' She shouts before covering her own mouth with her hand.
Crystal looks up for a second, smiling at Gigi proudly before continuing. She speeds up her actions and paces a third finger inside her love as she feels Gigi's body begin to give into the feelings and her legs start to shake uncontrollably. Gigi let's put a long loud moan before heavy breaths as she tries to control herself. Crystal stops as Gigi finishes and crawls up, looking over Gigi as she catches her breath and smiles back at her.
'Did I do good?' Crystal asks teasingly as she wipes her lips with her thumb.
In return, instead of words Gigi rolls Crystal over to take charge as she giggles 'my turn' making Crystal argue and try to fight back as this was her gift to Gigi tonight. Gigi didn't care, she pinned Crystals arms above her head and kissed her to shut her up and asset her dominance. Crystal have her her best angry look but Gigi just found it cute and laughed at her as she stuck out her bottom lip. Gigi kissed stopping Crystal's neck and chest, in clipping her bra to move out the way. Crystal kept trying to talk so Gigi used her long arm to reach up and cover her mouth as she moved down her body. She moved the red lace thong to the side and without warning slid in two fingers whilst still keeping eye contact with Crystal. She then smoothly moved her mouth down and began to suck on Crystal's clit making her squirm. Gigi's hand moved from Crystal's mouth and wrapped underneath and around her waist to hold her in place as she sped up her actions, slipping her tongue in and out of Crystal and rubbing her clit fast with her thumb. Crystal held onto Gigi's head gripping her hair as she can't closer and she began to lose control of her own body. As she was about to orgasm, Gigi slowed down her hand movements, pushing her long fingers in and out slowly but hardly on Crystal's G-spot until her legs gave out from underneath her and she began to shake and moan even louder that Gigi had. Gigi kissed and licked around Crystal's thighs and cleaned her up before grabbing a random piece of clothing off the floor to clean herself up as Crystal lay still and heavy breathing on the bed. Gigi laid down next to her and they faced each other smiling as they thanked one another and Crystal crawled into Gigi's arms to cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - yes they are lesbians if you hadn't already noticed because hellooo lesbian rights!✨