31) Jackie and Jan

Jackie shut the door behind them both as they finished bringing the last of the boxes into the soon to be drag room.
'I don't know how long we can keep this secret from the others, I don't like lying to them.' Jackie spoke approaching Jan slowly.
She grabbed Jan's waist with her hands, spinning her round to face her and taking a wig out of her hands and placing it on the side. Jan smiled slightly, tucking her hair behind one ear with her hand and looking into Jackie's eyes.
'I know it's difficult but you know I'm just scared that they won't accept it.' She replied to Jackie quietly.
Jackie kissed Jan on the head and pulled her into a tight hug before suggesting that they start unpacking and talk about this when they were done.

Wigs, makeup, costumes, jewellery and more were dug out of endless boxes and packed into closets and draws with some displayed easily on shelves. Crystal's drag was weird and fun and took up a lot of room but Jackie was great at organising and staying clean so it didn't take long to create a perfectly neat and organised drag room for Crystal to soon mess up.

Finally, after a couple of hours, Jackie collapsed onto a chair in the corner of the room and looked at the pile of empty boxes in the corner. Jan was hanging some very large beaded necklaces on a jewellery stand and when she finished she headed over to Jackie. She climbed onto her lap and into her arms with her head resting on her shoulder.
'We did a good job, and I bet thanks to your amazing talent we would have finished way before the others!'  This was not actually true but they didn't know that, they just hoped it was true. Jan pressed her lips onto Jackie's and they made out passionately, Jackie's hands started running through Jan's hair but shifted down her back further and further to hold her and stop her from slipping off of her lap. Jan's hands rested on Jackie's cheeks, also twirling around in her hair.

All of a sudden, in walked Gigi and Crystal.
'Oh my god.' Gigi said shocked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I know both Jan and Jackie have boyfriends in real life, this story is completely fictional before anybody tells me!✨