38) I have to go

A couple days had passed and for the majority of the time Gigi and Crystal had spent their time staying at home in each other's company before things were forced to change. The most they'd left the house was to buy groceries or just go out for food when they were too lazy to cook. But today, everything was going to change. It was Friday and Gigi had to go back to work today. Crystal still hadn't met anyone else since Jan so her friends were limited and there wasn't much to do alone in LA.
'Please don't leave me baby, I'll miss you too much!' Crystal whined as Gigi got changed into some comfy clothes for her rehearsal.
'I have to go Crys, I can't just stay off work forever. You can come if you want but you'll have to meet everyone at once.' Gigi tried to suggest.
Crystal refused, she got shy when meeting new people and so many at once seemed like a nightmare to her.
'I'll just stay home and come to watch your show later maybe if that's alright?' Crystal suggested.
'Sounds good, I can get Nicky to pick you up if you want because she's coming too.' Gigi asked as she kissed her girlfriend on the head before texting Nicky and then rushing out of the house because she hated being late.

Crystal was alone. She knew this day was coming and she didn't really know why she was making it such a big deal in her head, after all, soon enough she would gain the confidence to meet everyone, get her own gigs and start working right alongside her girlfriend so she wouldn't have to worry about Gigi leaving her alone at home while she went about her life without her.

For now, what could she do today? After a brief moment of walking back and forth down the narrow hall way, she figured it out. Baking. Crystal loved to bake and it would be a great distraction and she could make Gigi a first day back at work gift. Gift. The word ran through her mind as she looked down towards the necklace that hung around her neck.
'I'll bake her cookies and buy her something to give her tonight.' She said out loud. A smile lit up across her face as she grabbed her shoes and coat from the cupboard. She began walking to the closest shop that Gigi had taken her to in order to get baking supplies and after she did, she began walking back.

Opening her phone she decided to call Rosy.
'Hey girl, you busy?' She asked in her chirpy voice.
'Crystal? No I'm free what's up?' Rosy replied happily.
'I was wondering if you'd drive me into the city because I want to shop for a gift for Gigi!' Crystal asked excitedly as Rosy agreed, saying she was on her way.
Crystal rushed home, pretty much throwing her bag of supplies in the kitchen counter and running out as Rosy arrived, beeping her horn on the driveway impatiently.

The music blared out of the car speakers loudly as Crystal and Rosy danced along as they drove towards the shops.
'Any ideas what I should get her? She got me a necklace but I've been stuck for ideas' Crystal questioned as Rosy pulled into the car park.
'Well Gigi does like her jewellery to or um clothes, shoes anything!' Rosy giggled at the useless advice that left her mouth.
They talked about it as they walked towards the shops and decided to head to a jewellery store. There were necklaces, bracelets, rings and more and Crystal was so distracted my the glittery jewels and bright colours that she almost forgot she was looking for jewellery.
'OMG Rosy look at this ring!!' Crystal gasped.
'Crystal that's a wedding ring.' Rosy laughed.
Crystal whispered quietly under her breath, 'one day then.' She smiled.
'Okay gross! Now look for something for the present not the future.' Rosy said punching Crystals arm and leading her away from the wedding rings.

'Fine what about this?' Crystal asked pointing to a link bracelet which could be customised and changed as links could be taken out and replaced with personalised ones.
Crystal imagined multiple links including their initials, maybe the date they met and two charms to represent their special places: the beach and the park. It would be adorable she thought and it would mean so much and hopefully Gigi would like it. She chose the different charms and watched the jewellery lady put the bracelet together and wrap it into a cute pink present.

Crystal didn't stop smiling as she slipped out of the store, bag in hand as Rosy followed behind. Rusty couldn't help but notice how cute Crystal was when she was excited. *snap out of it * Rosy thought as she realised she was calling her best friends girlfriend cute. Honestly, Rosy was just glad she finally had someone to hang out with because Gigi and everyone else were always working. She could relate to Crystal and it was nice. Now it was time to go home and bake cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I've currently wrote about 6 long chapters of a Crygi fanfic I wasn't really planning but got carried away with. It is a reader insert fanfic about chosen family where Gigi and Crystal eventually adopt you as the reader. It contains quite serious triggering themes in the first few chapters but lightens up later. Would you guys be interested in reading it and if so should I realise it what I have already now and then update regularly or wait longer and release more at once?✨