6) Car ride

Within a split second, Gigi realised she'd made a stupid mistake. Crystal was grinning down on her with that cute little smile of hers whilst Gigi's face turned to one of panic rather than excitement.
'Is something wrong?' Crystal said, confused by Gigi's expression.
Gigi looked up at Crystal's deep hazel eyes and felt calm again, 'it's just that I forgot I'm staying in a hotel with Rosy so i should have asked her first.' She explains kindly.
Crystal giggles making Gigi tilt her head and press her lips together.
'Then why don't you come home with me instead Gigi?' asks Crystal expectedly, her smiling beaming from ear to ear.
Gigi seemed weary, feeling bad after her offer before but eventually she gave in when Crystal began to squeeze her hand tightly between her own, swinging it from side to side.
'Okay I suppose so if it'll make you keep smiling all cute like this!' Gigi teased making Crystal blush and then both giggle.

Gigi grabs her things and follows Crystal in full drag to her car outside. Along the way, they pass Rosy, Nicky and Jackie who have met up with Jan and Jaida by now. There was no time to stop and chat as Crystal dragged Gigi by her hand like they were on some sort of mission.
'Guess that's a no to coming out the Goode!' Jan shouted and the girls all laughed before Gigi was out of sight and being led into a small car that Crystal had kindly opened the door of already.
'Get in then!' Crystal ushered Gigi as she couldn't stop smiling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There was a second of silence as Crystal climbed into the drivers seat next to Gigi and turned on the engine as she began to drive.
'I'm sorry I rushed you, i didn't realise they were you're friends back their.' Crystal said softly.
Gigi just laughed and reassured her that it's alright, joking about how excited she could tell Crystal was.
'It's not often I meet someone as interesting as you Ms Gigi Goode' Crystal blushed.
'And i could say the same for you Ms Crystal Elizabeth Methyd!' Gigi teased.

The two girls laughed and chatted for a while until the car stopped at a red light. Reaching over, Crystal flicked on the radio and 'Rhythm of the night - El Debarge' began to play. Gigi giggled as she watched Crystal dance along and flip her luscious locks of hair back and forth to the music.
'Has anyone ever told you you look like El Debarge with that beautiful mullet of yours Crystal?' Gigi said as she twirled a single curl of Crystal's hair around her pinky.
'Who's El Debarge?' Crystal asked confidently whilst also smiling softly at the feel of Gigi's hand in her hair.
Gigi couldn't help but laugh at Crystal before taking her hand from her hair to point at the car radio.
'He's the person who sings this song that you clearly love dancing too.' She giggles and Crystal blushes once again.
'Whattt... I'm a good dancer and you enjoyed it!' She jokes pushing lightly on Gigi's arm as the light changes from red to green.
They continue to giggle and dance to the radio together right up until Crystal turns into her driveway and the car stops silently.
Crystal smiles, admiring a perfect side profile as Gigi looks out of the car at the house.
'Welcome home' she says...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - What will happen next? Will there be a twist do you think? ✨