37) Lazy day

By the time Crystal woke up and checked the time it was nearly lunch time. Crystal had never slept in so long but she thought it was probably due to the incredible experience the night before as well as how comfortable she was in her girlfriends arms. She was still wearing her damp underwear from get dressed before drying after swimming. She guessed Gigi had taken her other clothes off and somehow carried her back but honestly she couldn't remember anything after she fell asleep on the grass. Gigi was so thoughtful it was sweet Crystal thought. She decided to carefully shuffle out of her loves arms and leave her to sleep as she changed her damp underwear and through over a oversized hoodie which barely covered her bum but was too lazy to put on any bottoms. Gigi had slept a few hours after Crystal so was still fast asleep now. The curly haired girl through her now dry but knotty hair into a messy bun on top of her head and snuck quietly out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.

In the kitchen she did what she loved to do and started making breakfast pancakes which seemed to have become a regular tradition in the girls relationship. She placed the pancakes she made along with some coffee and orange juice onto a tray to take upstairs. Just as she reached the bottom of the stairs there was a knock on the door. Placing the tray down she rushed to answer it before they woke Gigi up knocking louder.
'Hello?' Crystal asked.
'I have a package for Miss Goode.' A tall delivery man replied.
'Ah she's sleeping currently but I can take it thank you' Crystal politely said while signing for the strange, small unlabelled box.
She closed the door turning around to head upstairs with the box and the food that she hoped wasn't going cold.

'Geege my beautiful tired girlfriend?' *wow I like saying that* Crystal thought as she admired the somehow graceful stretch of her love as she opened her eyes. 'I made you breakfast, well lunch now I guess and a package came for you.'
'Package?' Gigi yawned tilting her head at the box that Crystal offered to her. 'Ohh package, I remember!' She suddenly seemed excited through the tiredness.
'Take it then' Crystal giggled as Gigi just stared smiling at the box.
Gigi took the tray of pancakes instead and patted the bed for Crystal to sit down next to her which she did.
'You open it!' Gigi smiled pushing Crystal's hand back.
'Um okay?' Crystal said opening the box to find another smaller box inside wrapped nicely in tissue paper and a bow.
She unwrapped the small box and opened it to find a pretty silver necklace with the word 'Crygi' on it.
'Rosy always used to call us the ship name Crygi as in Crystal and Gigi when talking about us and I thought it was cute so I got this to give you when I asked you out but I didn't get chance for it to come as planned' Gigi laughed, 'I know it's not quite as bold as your usual necklaces and if you don't like it I can get something else. I was going to get our initials but I didn't want people to think it was a Gemma Collins necklace.' She laughed sort of awkwardly as she tried to figure out Crystals reaction.
'It's beautiful and I'm never going to take it off!' Crystal giggled turning around so Gigi could help her put it on. 'Thank you to the best girlfriend in the world!'
Crystal held Gigi's face in her hand as she planted a very exaggerated quick kiss on her lips.
'Now eat your pancakes before they get cold and I get soppy over your sweetness' Crystal smiled winking.

They finished their food and went to clean up their mess. Crystal seemed to drift into space as she was trying to think of ideas of all the gifts she could get Gigi. Gigi just liked to watch her girlfriend as she looked so peaceful and beautiful when she was deep in thought.
'What are you thinking babe?' Gigi questioned.
'Nothinggg' Crystal giggled as Gigi begged for her to tell her. 'It's a surprise!' Crystal said climbing onto her lap and into Gigi's arms.
'I love you' Gigi said softly as she kissed Crystal.
'I love you too'.

Gigi was never this sweet with anyone, she wasn't really the person that showed their emotions much or was too sentimental. She was always nice of course, that's why everyone loved her but with Crystal, she was a completely different person, and she loved it. And so did Crystal cause even though she wouldn't admit it, she loved the attention, especially from Gigi. Now they were girlfriends and neither of them could wish for anything better. Everything was perfect and nothing could go wrong. At least for now. The question would be, what would happen when life had to go back to 'normal', no more honeymoon phase, Gigi would be back at work and back living her LA life and Crystal, who knows what will happen? Will this perfect romance last?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I wrote this during a long car journey after a day of walking whilst listening to Trixie and Katya's new book (audiobook) so I'm sorry if it's bad haha✨