17) Lets go

'Right' Widow said as if she was about to explain a whole science theory or something.
'Chile just let me talk okay' Jaida interrupted laughing.' So Crystal needs experience all her favourite things for the last time and Gigi needs the best new experiences in Missouri so the plan is...'
Jaida began to list lots of interesting and fun activities including bowling, roller rink, different local cafes and some shopping to prep Crystal for the California weather and style. By the looks on all the girls faces, especially Gigi's, everyone was very excited.

No time was wasted as pots and cleaning were left for later so that the girls could all rush off to get ready. Makeup was soon scattered all over the living room floor and pyjamas were quickly swapped for clothes as the girls got ready faster than ever before. Soon enough, they were ready to go and out the door. Nicky made Crystal and Gigi travel in different cars so Crystal, Jaida and Widow took one car and Gigi, Nicky, Jackie and Rosy crammed into Jackie's car to follow the others to their first location. In the car people asked the lovebirds questions but mostly just hyped themselves up for the day by singing and dancing to the radio; or One Direction in Crystals car which annoyed the others but it was still funny.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pulling up to a large plain grey building, the girls in Jackie's car struggled to guess where they were but nether the less, they climbed out the car and scuttled over to meet the others. Their first location was revealed to be the roller rink! Gigi bit her lipas they walked inside, she was excited but she'd never skated before in her life and didn't want to embarrass herself in front of everyone. Crystal noticed Gigi's worries look and headed over to hold her hand as they walked over to get skates.
'There's no way you'll be as bad as me my first time and plus you can hold onto me until you get the hang of it' she winked as she grabbed both pair of skates off the counter, handing one to Gigi and heading to sit down. Crystal laced hers up quickly before bending down to help Gigi with hers. Gigi couldn't help but imagine the future she would soon be beginning with this beautiful, kind, incredible girl who she was staring down at. She was so mesmerised by her day dream that she didn't realise Crystal had finished and was offering her hand to help Gigi to her feet.
'Let's go!' She shouted excitedly as she called the other girls over as well.
Crystal took Gigi's hands tightly in her own and skated backwards effortlessly as Gigi stumbled onto the rink area. She taught her how to properly move her feet and how to glide without having to do much and Gigi picked up the skill fast. Eventually, Crystal let go and though Gigi was weary, she was doing it on her own. Crystal was so happy, cheering and clapping Gigi that she forgot to focus on where she was going, crashing and falling straight onto her bum. The problem came when Gigi realised the Crystal didn't teach her how to stop, meaning she flew straight into Crystal, landing on top of her as they both laughed away before making their way out to sit down for a minute.

'I guess skating is not quite our thing then!' Gigi giggles as Crystal slaps her arm cheekily.
'I'm usually good when you're not here.' Crystal quickly inputs. They sit, feeding each other cheesy chips they bought from the food counter while they wait for the other girls and then once everyone was ready it was back to the cars for the journey to the next stop for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - sorry I haven't updated for a couple days I've been dealing with personal things but I'm back and ready to write! ✨