20) Privacy

~ THIS CHAPTER IS LIGHT SMUT (you can skip the entire chapter without losing any plot if you want x ) ~

With the other girls pre occupied burying Widows legs in the sand on the beach, Crystal and Gigi were enjoying their secret spot. Gigi's hands wrapped around Crystal's neck, meeting in her long curly hair which twirled around her fingers effortlessly as she guided Crystal's head toward her own as their lips connected in a deep passionate kiss. Crystal's hands preferred to shift and move often, mainly falling upon Gigi's petite waist to draw her close but often wandering up the back of her top, running her fingers across Gigi's smooth back, making her shiver at the touch. Sometimes her hands shifted down from Gigi's waist, making their way around her body, feeling her hips and sometimes even squeezing her bum unexpectedly which made Gigi jump but she didn't mind. Eventually, Gigi moved her hands from Crystals hair, placing them on her shoulders and spinning her around, she held her waist from behind, holding Crystals hands up to her chest with one hand while she used the other to brush her hair away from her neck. Gigi began to kiss Crystal's neck softly, allowing her to feel the breath against her skin as she moved down to suck on a different spot. Crystal moaned softly between heavy breathing. She tried to move her hands to push Gigi's head but Gigi kept a firm grip to stop her from letting go. Instead, Gigi span her around once again, this time leading her to the ground and positioning herself on top. She carefully lifts Crystal's top over her head while making sure she's alright and is sure about everything. Crystal reassures her, also removing Gigi's top and pulling her into make out again. Gigi continues to kiss Crystal's neck before moving down and kissing down her body from her neck to her waist, leaving no area untouched as Crystal runs her fingers through Gigi's hair to keep some control. Reaching her waist, she unzips her trousers and makes her way into her pants. Crystal is trying to stay quiet but it's a struggle and Gigi is just too goode...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I'm not sure about this and didn't really know where to go with it hence the sudden ending so if this is deleted you know why haha✨