21) Welcome back

As Crystal and Gigi got dressed in their secret spot, they cuddled on the sand briefly before heading out to meet the other girls knowing full well they had not been very sneaky. Just like expected, the other girls gave them knowing looks up and down as Crystal blushes into a guilty look. Gigi on the other hand giggles before blushing herself and giving Rosy a friendly punch on the arm.
*cough cough* 'LESBIANS!' Jaida points laughing.
Crystal smiles, defending herself 'LESBIAN RIGHTSSS!' she shouts splashing water at Jaida before turning to run back down the path towards the car.
Everyone burst out laughing before running to follow Crystal to the car.

No one had realised how long they'd spent at the beach and by this time, it was already starting to get colder and darker so the girls decided it was time for some tea. They went to a restaurant which according to Widow was 'the best in town' to which Jaida and Crystal agreed and Rosy looked impressed. Gigi just rolled her eyes at their clearly sarcastic comments as they approached a run down building with paper signs taped to the windows.
'Don't judge it till you've tried it.' Rosy suggested holding the door open for everyone to enter.

The inside was surprisingly pretty compared to the outside, there were large decorated menus laid out on varnished wooden tables complete with patterned seats and freshly painted walls to create a nice atmosphere. The waiters/waitresses were fast and polite as they received and delivered orders to their table. They ordered a sharer plate to start but Jaida insisted one rule. Everyone had to feed themselves. Crystal smirked looking at Jaida who was giving her the look. Incredibly, Crystal and Gigi managed to follow Jaida's rule and they all finished their starters and mains with time left for dessert.

Widow was the first one to grab a dessert menu, closely followed by Gigi who saw that Crystal wasn't bothered.
'We can share one if you want Crys, I'm not too bothered either' She smiled as Crystal accepted the offer.
Desserts came and were gone in a flash of silence. The only noises we *mhm's and yum's* between bites of the delicious desserts. Just as quickly as they'd arrived, it seemed they left again, now with full stomachs and tired eyes as they climbed into the car once more.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The last stop was the bar, Jackie and Nicky were performing so it was only right that the girls stop in for the show even if they were all tired. In they went, sandy and mucky but ready to cheer and enjoy the show. Nicky was the first to perform, choosing to do a french number among others which no one really understood. The funniest part was Jaida commenting about how she understood why Nicky was so straightforward and blunt because she's French. Widow agreed but added that French people probably wouldn't appreciate that stereotyping as she laughed at Jaida.

After that, Jackie dedicated a performance to her baby Geege who was finally 'finding love and leaving the nest' which of course embarrassed Gigi but made Crystal giggle as she held Gigi close to her side, her head snuggled into her neck. Jackie's performance was really beautiful, she performed 'I'm like a Bird' which happened to be one of Crystal's favourite songs which made it even more special for the two of them.

When Jackie and Nicky had come to the front of house to say hello and goodbye, everyone decided it was time to call it a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - remember that this story is fictional so things like the places don't actually exist in Missouri and I have adapted aspects of the queens and changed real things to be part of my story so please don't be offended by anything I write. ✨