39) Cookies

'Rosy hurry up, these cookies aren't going to bake themselves and i if I do it myself I'll give us all salmonella!' Crystal screamed from the kitchen.
Rosy skipped into the kitchen to find Crystal pouring out the bag of ingredients and supplies onto the worktop and stomping her feet as they spilled off the edges and onto the floor.
'Stupid gravity!' Crystal said under her breath making Rosy giggle.
'I think you dropped this.' Rosy said as she picked up a pack of icing pens and passed them to Crystal.
Their eyes met for a moment and Rosy couldn't help but smile back at Crystal's adorable blushed cheeks and happy smile.
'Thank you!' Crystal said in a sarcastic tone as she grabbed pans and bowls and whatever else she could find out of the cupboards.
For the next half an hour or so, they both mixed, poured and cooked cookies all while Crystal talked about her girlfriend Gigi Goode and asked Rosy questions constantly. How did you too meet? Has she had many girlfriends before me? Do you think she'll like her gift? Seriously Crystal, does your mind only have space for Gigi, Rosy thought.

'Crystal?' Rosy says, finally shutting the curly haired girl up for one second, 'can we talk about something other than Gigi? We both know enough about Gigi but we barely know anything about each other.'
'That's true, I just can't stop thinking about her sorry!' Crystal giggled.
'It's alright hun, so how did you get into drag then?' Rosy asked, happy that Crystal finally shut up about Gigi.
Maybe she was a bit jealous or maybe she genuinely just wanted to get to know her new friend Crystal more but now she had her opportunity. Crystal started explaining how she started drag after watching RuPauls drag race and how she always dreamed she would be on the show one day.
'I was thinking the other night how cute it would be if me and Geege-' Rosy rushed her hand over Crystal's mouth at the mention of Gigi.
'No Gigi remember!' She laughed taking her hand away.
She was having more thoughts again like 'Wow Crystal's lips are so soft'. Except this time her thoughts accidentally escaped as words.
'Your lips are so soft!' She whispered but Crystal heard.
'Oh- thank you? I use a lottt of chapstick' She replied. 'I wish my lips were as nice as yours naturally though!'

All of a sudden Rosy pressed her perfectly plump lips against Crystal's making her stagger back in surprise.
'Rosy what the hell are you doing?!' Crystal pretty much shouted at the petite girl.
'Oh sh*t- f*ck- Crystal I'm so sorry! I should go.' Rosy grabbed her phone off of the side and ran out of the house, driving away as soon as she could.
Minutes later, her phone began to ring as she was driving so she hit speaker and it was Gigi. Crystal must have told her.
'Hey Gigi I'm sorry okay-' she was soon cut off.
'Rosy is that you? Why are you answering Crystal's phone?' Gigi questioned confused.
'What I'm not you called me I'm in the car?' Rosy said looking down at her- wait- not her phone! 'OMG I must've picked Crystal's phone up after I-' Rosy stopped herself.
'After you what, do you not feel like finishing sentences today!' Gigi laughed clearly in too goode a mood to know what just happened.
'Gigi listen, me and Crystal kissed-' Rosy was going to explain what happened because she felt awful and thought Gigi would forgive her eventually but before she could she heard tears and yelling through the phone.
'What the f*ck, you bitches!' She yelled before hanging up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I need to go.' Gigi shouted to Dahlia as she ran out of the back door balling her eyes out.
'I'll cover for you!' She heard shouted back in the distance.
Climbing into her car she sat for a minute sobbing into her hands. How could they do this to me? She asked herself. Suddenly, the sadness and shock turned to anger as she began to drive straight home. Her phone kept ringing, it was Crystal, well Rosy on Crystal's phone but Gigi ignored it.

When she arrived home, she slammed her brakes on as the parked on the driveway and stormed inside.
'What the f*ck Crystal, I thought you loved me you bitch!' She yelled as she made her way towards the kitchen expecting to find Crystal there where she spent most of her time.
'Geege?-' Crystal began.
'Save it, Rosy told me you two kissed.' Gigi says still yelling and crying at the same time.
Crystal was crying as well, 'she didn't tell you anything else?'
'No why did you fuck each other as well? What didn't you do?!' Gigi said angrily.
'No Gigi I would never, i love you only, Rosy kissed me and I stopped her and then she ran off and must've grabbed my phone instead of hers on the way out. The only reason she was here is because she drove me to get this for you.' Crystal pulled out the nicely wrapped gift from her bag and handed it to Gigi.

Before she could open it, Rosy walked in with Crystal's phone.
'Is it true?' Gigi asked Rosy as calmly as she could through sniffles and tears, 'you kissed Crystal?'
'Yes, I was trying to tell you on the phone so you wouldn't get mad at Crystal. She didn't do anything, she's spoke about you all day and and she definitely didn't kiss me back. I'm sorry Gigi.' Rosy said breaking into tears herself.
'You should go Rosy, I need time to think' Gigi says turning away from her best friend, listening to the click of her heels and the front door close before speaking again. 'I'm sorry Crys, I should've just asked you what happened, I should've trusted you.' Gigi's head fell onto her girlfriends chest as they hugged each other and Crystal stroked Gigi's hair to settle her.
'It's okay Geege baby, I've got you now.' Crystal cooed. 'Now go on open it.' She said as she lifted Gigi's hands which were still holding onto her gift.

Gigi carefully unwrapped the small box and opened it to reveal the bracelet.
'It's beautiful Crys, thank you.' Gigi smiled at her love.
'Wait look closely!' Crystal giggled.
Gigi took the bracelet out of its box and looked closely at the individual charms and remembered the meanings of each thing.
'I love it, how did you even find this!' Gigi said perking up and wiping away her tears with her sleeve.
'I got it made custom, I thought it would be special.' Crystal explained.
'It is.' Gigi said pulling Crystal into a kiss and wrapping her hands around her waist close to her.
'I love you' Crystal said between kisses.
'I love you too' Gigi replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - sorry my update are slow recently and also sorry if you screamed at Rosy because I definitely did whilst writing this.✨