15) The verdict is in

Crystal was comforting Gigi whilst trying to calm herself enough to tell their friends about moving to California with Gigi. They hadn't really planned how to say it and Crystal couldn't really figure out how to word it softly to not drop a bomb on the girls. But there they both were, freaking out in the moment so eventually Crystal just said it.
'I'm moving to California with Gigi' she announced.
Everyone's jaws seemed to drop to the ground and the room fell completely silent except for Gigi's quiet sniffles as Crystal wiped away her tears.

'Maybe we should talk privately' Jaida suggests to Crystal and Widow but Crystal refuses, explaining that anything they wanted to say to her, they could say in front of Gigi too.
Nicky and Rosy were also whispering between themselves now whilst Jackie, the mum of the group, was calm and moved over to hold Gigi's hand and give her a supportive look.
'We just think that maybe this is a bit sudden Crystal, you'd really leave everything behind after meeting Gigi two days ago?' Widow tried to ask politely whilst also clearly being very against the idea of Crystal leaving with a stranger.
Gigi looks up at Crystal with her glazed puppy dogs eyes as Crystal answers the question, 'I know none of you will understand but me and Gigi love each other... we're soulmates and you don't have to worry about it being too soon because what we have is special and it's not going to change.'
Gigi smiles and adds to Crystal's statement, directing her words toward Jaida and Widow, 'We may not know each other but I hope that you can trust that I will take care of Crystal if she comes with me because I love her like nothing ever before and I can just tell that we're meant to be together. If I didn't think it was right, I would have told Crystal no when she offered to come with me'

Widow and Jaida share a similar look when they hear that Crystal offered. They both knew how much Crystal liked her structured same everyday lifestyle and how she didn't really show her feelings too much, so for her to offer to move to California and undergo such a huge change, meant that Crystal really believed in this and loved truly Gigi.
'Chile, you know we only want what's best for you so if this is going to make you happy then we're happy for you... but you better let us visit whenever we want!' Jaida laughs, hugging Crystal and then turning to take Gigi's hands in hers. 'And you Miss Gigi Goode better take good care of our girl because other wise you'll be dealing with us'
Jaida winks at Gigi pulling her into a hug as well whilst Widow hugs Crystal as well.

So now Crystal had the approval of her friends, and it seemed like Jackie approved too but Gigi couldn't quite figure out what Nicky and Rosy were thinking about the whole situation. Their expressions weren't giving anything away as everyone turned to face them in anticipation of some sort of speech at least from Nicky. She always had opinions, usually good ones but it was strange for her to be this quiet. Just say something already! Gigi shouted in her head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I'm having so much fun writing this fanfic and I'm super excited that I'll be meeting Gigi on her UK tour in January! Go get tickets for both Gigi and Crystal's tours now!✨