16) Wake up

Finally, Nicky opened her mouth as Gigi but her lip expecting the worst.
'As long as Gigi still has time for her friends and Crystal accepts our sacred traditions like movie night and applebys, then I think everyone's going to get on perfectly and you're going to love it in California Crystal' Nicky smiles as Gigi practically jumps on Nicky to thank her.
This was all the support both Crystal and Gigi needed and now all that was left to do was enjoy the night, maybe have a few drinks and celebrate because in the next two days, there was a lot to do.

All the girls ended up sleeping at Crystals house at about 4am and within hours, the sun was coming up in the morning.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gigi rolled over quietly kissing Crystal on the forehead and whispering 'Goode morning beautiful!' whilst trying not to wake the others. Crystal yawned before smiling sweetly as Gigi tucked her incredible curly locks behind her ear, admiring Crystal's face today. This was the first time they'd woke up together after Crystal snuck away yesterday morning and Gigi couldn't help but stare because of how stunning and perfect Crystal was first thing in the morning. Her skin was glowing and her heart fell perfectly to frame her gorgeous face and her mesmerising eyes. Crystal thought the same about how perfect Gigi was in the morning as they shared a quiet short kiss before getting up and sneaking to the kitchen together this time.

Between cleaning up from last night, packing Crystal's things, preparing to get ready and also making the most of their last two days in Missouri, they had an awful lot to do. First things first, Crystal began making pancakes for everyone whilst Gigi cleared the kitchen counters and table of left over food and many empty bottles from last night, both of them attempting to be quiet. After all, most of the others were definitely not morning people and they didn't want to awake the monsters. Soon enough however, Jackie walked in, carefully shutting the door behind her and reassuring Crystal and Gigi that she hadn't woke the others, also knowing about their morning tendencies. Jackie sat down as Crystal placed a plate of pancakes in front of her as she said good morning.

They began to chat and Gigi came to sit by Jackie and eat pancakes opposite Crystal.
'I know I don't say much last night, but i am really happy for you guys. I hadn't even met you but when you passed by us going to your car the other night, I realised I hadn't seen Gigi smile so much in a long time and I knew you were special... plus you two are really cute together!' She laughed making the two girls blush. 'Gigi is like a daughter to me Crystal and if she loves you then I do too so I'm glad you're coming to California with us'
Crystal smiles, graciously thanking Jackie as they continue to joke around as well as discuss their plan.

Eventually, it was time to wake up the others as they had so much to do.
Gigi was the first to enter to room, bravely announcing 'Goode morning campers!'
To which Nicky and Rosy firefly replied, 'Goode morning Miss Goode' with unimpressed faces blinking up at the girls who were awake and standing over them. Widow and Jaida didn't question it and slowly stretched, getting up from their comfy spots on the sofa.

They all shared pancakes as they slowly woke up and gained energy and then they began to question what that should do today. Something fun to make the most of Missouri before chaos of preparing to leave began tomorrow. Eventually, they came up with a plan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I can't believe my first fanfic is doing so well so thank you for all the support! ✨