11) We need to talk

With a small sniffle, Gigi sat up, crossed legged, facing Crystal as she held her hands tightly.
'Crys... there's something I need to tell you but... I don't know how.' She stuttered still as she was trying not to continue crying anymore.
Secretly, Crystal was uncontrollably freaking out on the inside but she couldn't risk Gigi knowing because she didn't want to upset her even more.
Staying calm and brave as she squeezed Gigi's hands she replied 'anything Geege take you're time but I'm here for you.'
The mention of *time* struck Gigi causing her to blurt out 'I'm leaving in 2 days!' before bursting out into tears once again.
Crystal sat completely still and quiet in shock for a moment, taking in what Gigi had just told her. She felt Gigi wrap her arms around crystals waist, burrowing her head into her neck which soaked Crystal's top in her tears as she desperately tried to apologise through the emotions, choking on her own tears running down her flawless skin.

Crystal could tell the pure despair Gigi was feeling. She wanted to be angry that she hadn't told her about her leaving earlier but it would make no difference now when she found out, all she knew is she didn't have much time. It wasn't something she would have ever imagined but Crystal had to admit to herself, it had only been a few days but she truly was falling in love with the girl crying in her arms. She wanted to stay strong but a single tear was already rolling down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away.

'It's alright Gigi' she said softly stroking Gigi's hair and turning her head with a hand on her chin to look up at her.
*shhh* she whispered sweet things to Gigi, calming her once again. As Gigi finally began to try talk, Crystal pressed a finger to her lips to stop her until she caught her breath.
'You don't have to say anything right now Miss Gigi Goode... it's my time to talk' she said.
Crystals voice was so soothing and comforting Gigi felt so safe wrapped in her arms, still managing to stare at Crystal's beautiful hazel eyes through her own puffy ones.

'It's only been a couple days since we met and not even half of that time has been spent together, but you Gigi are incredible. You are the most beautiful, talented, smart, kind girl I have ever met and likely ever will. I've opened up to you more than anyone else and I just feel such a strong connection to you. I know it's soon and I don't know if you feel the same Geege, but... I love you... and you going home isn't going to change that. We'll just need a plan.'
Crystal kisses Gigi's forehead softly as she looks up at her smiling. Somehow Gigi still looks stunning even with puffy eyes and a red sniffly nose. All Crystal needed now was reassurance, she couldn't help but think, does Gigi feel the same?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - thank you for the comments it was super helpful! The question is, what will Gigi say now Crystal has opened up??✨