The meeting

Peter is Tony's biological son and he has been taken out of school to learn about the business he will later inherit.

I haven't been to school for about two weeks because my dad wants me to learn how to lead a compan. Though I'm pretty sure that mom actually does nearly all of the work.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still very glad to get away from those boring classes about things I've learned literal years ago.
Being home-schooled by the avengers sure has it's perks.
I mean hell I have two doctorate degrees already and with that I am officially the youngest to ever achieve that [he is 16 just btw] I only still go to high school to have a little bit of normality [is that even a word idk] as far as that was possible being the secret heir of SI. I mean the world knows that Tony and Pepper have a son, but they don't know it's me.

For today three important meetings and one intern-project-check-up are on my schedule, so I put on a black, professional-looking suit.

The first meeting was with a representative from Oscorp™ and one from Hammer™, with me representating StarkIndustries®

The first meeting was with a representative from Oscorp™ and one from Hammer™, with me representating StarkIndustries®. We were discussing possible work collaborations between the companies on some special fields/areas. And as usual we agreed that we were disagreeing.

So I went to the next meeting, it was with the company lawyer because some dumb person had decided to try and sue the company.
"Okay, Mr. Thompson, what are we accused of now? ", I asked.
"Alright, Mr. Stark, a certain Mrs. Umbridge accuses the company of being blameworthy of her hip injury. She states that one of our ads was scary enough for her to trip and fall down the stairs."

(Btw something similar really happened, a woman sued Showtime networks because her fall was triggered by a scary poster for the tv show Dexter)

"That one shouldn't be to hard to go on against, right Mr. Thompson? ", I asked just wanting to get on with it because I was excited to get to the intern labs.

"That's true, Mr. Stark.
Oh and.... I know that I was not supposed to, but I may have told my son, that I know you, as in the heir of SI. And I am really sorry, please don't fire me. I just told him I knew you, no details, I swear!", he said lifting his hands up.

I had to hold back a chuckle, I was supposed to be professional now: "Thank you for your honesty, Mr. Thompson. I will not fire you. But please refrain from spreading more information about me until it has been made official on the press conference on Monday."

The press conference had just now come back to my mind, I was really nervous about that. I also still had to tell Ned and MJ about it, because I wouldn't be going to high-school after that, I would be concentrating on my third doctorate degree.
(Ned and MJ do not know about him being the heir of SI)

"Thank you so much, Mr Stark. I won't, I promise!", Mr Thompson said happily, nearly bowing and walking out of the room.
I walked towards the next meeting while updating dad via FRIDAY.