Meeting the rogues- bad

Sorry for not uploading but I am currently sorta juggling three schools with a lot of extra curriculars so I have a lot of stress at the Moment.

Here you go:

Tony Stark died. Peter's father was dead. Killed by Steve Rogers. When FRIDAY alerted the Tower, they had found him dead. With a shield in his arc reactor. So Steve literally broke Tony's heart.

Peter inherited StarkIndustries and together with his mom he manages it.

But now, two years later the rogues wanted to move into the Tower because they had been pardoned, officially.

3rd POV

When the Rogues strut into the meeting room at StarkIndustries they were surprised to find a boy sitting at the long end of the table sorting paperwork with Pepper Potts. But they were even more surprised to See their former teammate Natasha Romanoff and Nick Fury standing protectively behind the boy.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?", Steve asked walking towards him: "This is a confidential meeting between the Avengers, so leave, boy! Or I will drag you out the door myself!"
"Oh no you won't!"
"Actually Sir, I have every right to be here, because you want to move in the Tower, which is my responsibility as I am here on behalf of StarkIndustries"

"And who are you? One of his charity cases? Where is Stark? Is he too drunk to show up? Or is he still in bed with another useless onenight stand? Where is that drunk piece of shi-"

"SHUT UP! He hasn't touched any alcohol since I was born and he was happily married, before YOU destroyed everything!"

"That's it boy! I've had enough, if you don't get him down here in the next few min-"

"DON'T YOU GET IT? HE IS DEAD! BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU KILLED HIM! EVEN THOUGH ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS HELP! HE WANTED TO BRING BARNES TO WAKANDA TO GET THE BRAINWASHING OUT OF HIS HEAD! THEN BARNES ATTACKED AND HE JUST DEFENDED HIMSELF! AND YOU KILLED HIM! SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!", Peter shouted out what had been laying on his conscience for so long.

The X-Avengers were all taken aback by what he said, but not Rogers.

"So he is dead? And who are you? Some illegimate child he took in out of pity?"

And when Fury put a Hand on Peters shoulder, he assumed it was to hold the boy back. He assumed wrong.

"YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH! OUT! NOW! OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW! AND I AM SERIOUS"

"As if someone as scrawny as you could take on somebody like me!"

When Peter stood up filled with rage, Natasha said: " You really fucked up this time, Rogers!"

Steve just stood there not expecting anything to happen, so he was surprised when the boy picked him up as if he was light as a feather.

"Friday, baby would you please open window 783c please!", Peter said in a sickenly sweet voice.

"Of course, Peter"

So Peter threw Captain America out of the window, literally. He did survive the Fall, but only because of the terrace about ten floors lower.

Afterwards he was put in a superhuman SHIELD prison for ten years and was then supposed to live in a safehouse on lockdown for another twenty years, but Peter's Uncle Nick sadly lost the key to the prisoncell.