Privat Island II

Earlier:
"I said that I wouldn't be flying with you, but I did fly you as a Pilot, so I technichally didn't lie..."

"Anyways, your rooms will be over there! Now if MJ, Ned, Mr Harrington and Flash would please follow me, you'll get different quarters!"

Flash immediately looked at his 'friends' with a very smug look and said: "See, Mr Stark knows that I deserve a special room, I bet it will be better than yours!"

Peter hid his grin and showed Mr Harrington his room, it was close enough for him to check on the students but far enough away for him to truly relax from their shenanigans.

MJ and Neds rooms were bigger than the other ones and both directly next to another room, which Flash falsely assumed was his. When he walked towards the room, Peter called him back, and Flash ignored him.
But when he opened the door, he found himself in a StarWars themed room that looked lived-in.

Peter finally whipped him back around by his shoulders and dragged him out of the room.
"Eugene 'Flash' Thompson, what do you think you're doing?You're not allowed in there! That room is off-limits for you!"
"Who-Whose room was that?"
Peter sighed: "Mine,

Now come on, I'll show you your real room"

After quite a few more turns, Peter stopped at a door and opened it for Flash: "Here you go this is your room for the next week, meet back at our meeting point in thirty minutes!"

----------------thirty minutes later---------------

When everyone came flooding back to the meeting point, they waited ten minutes to see a panting Flash running towards them: "I got lost! Why did I get a room so far away, anyway?"
"Mr Stark wanted you to be away from the class a bit"

Flash immediately stood up straighter and his face lit up: "I bet that it is because Tony Stark wants to talk to me privately about a high-paying job!"

And only Peter,  Ned and MJ knew that it wasn't what Flash thought.

"Okay guys, I have gathered you all here today,  because I thought that you should know something.... Something about me...."
His words were met with a lot of confusion and -of course- Flash: "But it wasn't you that gathered us here,  it was Tony Stark personally!"

"Well,  that is what I have been meaning to tell you all. Tony Stark didn't invite you!"

"But Mr Harrington said so! Also we are on his private Island,  how else would we have been invited here? Huh? You're just trying to make yourself important Penis!"

"Actually he isn't."

The whole room went silent at the sound of Tony Stark.

"Honestly how can someone be so ungrateful! He invited you to this Island for the graduation trip. Hell it was his idea to reveal himself to you. But you are an ungrateful Person,  so I hereby banish you from our private Island,  even though my son invited you here! Now leace before my Ironman-suit drags you back across the water!"

"YOUR SON?"

"Yes,  MY SON,  now leave,  Laskov is waiting for you at the Jet."

The class was shocked, but when they recovered they had a great week on the Island and they were seated in the Front row at the press conference.