I'm worthy!?

Peter strode in the kitchen to get something to eat, because teenagers and especially spider-teenagers sometimes get hungry at 3 am.
So when he saw his favourite poptarts on the cupboard he had to get them,  even though some weird metal-thing with a handle was on top of them.
Hadn't he seen Thor with this thing?
Did he think he could hold people from eating the poptarts with it?
That wouldn't work because it was as light as a feather.
He then retreated back to his room with the tarts and went to sleep.

The next morning Thor was devastated but nobody could get it out of him why.

-----------------about a week later---------------

It was their weekly gamenight and some of the adults had drunken a lot already.
So when Thor proposed to them to try and lift his Hammer,  everybody agreed,  except Nat of course.
Let's just say everybody (except for Peter and Shuri,  they always knew) was veeery surprised to See that Loki was able to wield Mjolnir.

And just as Peter went to refill snacks,  Clint grabbed Loki's Hand and swung the Hammer at Peter,  yelling: "Catch!!!".
In his shock Loki really did let go and the Hammer flew right at Peter.

But Peter quickly turned around and caught it, proceeding to throw it back in Thor's direction.

Everybody was shocked.

"So it was you who ate my poptarts!"
Thor yelled proudly,  finally having cone out of his shock.

A/N - Loki doesn't like poptarts,  they're 'too sweet and sticky' for him.