Chapter 15: Stupid Redhead

•Gold•

The Gang is probably still training with Draco and Lunar.After me,Funneh and Rainbow did our assigned tasks,we were told to work in our cubicles.

Funneh's workplace was far from mine.She was in the other row.So whenever I need to talk to her,I have to walk alll the way there.But forget that.

"Nothing much is going on today,eh."I muttered.My eyes were focused on the computer screen,a hand on the mouse,and the other on the keyboard."I'm gonna use the washroom real quick."Rainbow said.I could hear her stand up from her chair from behind me."Okay."I replied.She ran as fast as she could to reach the nearest washroom (which is 6 kilometers away from us right now).

I looked over at Funneh,who was doing her work and about to fall asleep on her desk as usual.I watched as she looked at her computer screen with sleepy eyes,murmuring something which I couldn't hear.

From the corner of my eye,three figures walked over to me.

"Hey,Goldielocks!"A familiar voice said.

I turned around nervously.And let out a small sigh of relief.

"Hey,Lunar.And you guys.What's up?"I asked them."The captain said we-well,mostly you and Funneh-should do some explaining to your friends."said Rainbow.She hasn't used the washroom yet,has she?She's literally wiggling her legs like she feels so uncomfortable.I spotted Draco and Funneh talking and laughing while walking towards us.

"Hm.Yeah,we should."I sighed."They already know this secret.Now,we'll have to explain the rest.The ones about us."

"Besides,we trust them.They're our friends.Well,you three will have to get to know each other a little more.I'm just...worried.Worried of what might happen to them.Worried that they could get hurt!Worried-"I got cut off by Lunar."Don't be so anxious or I'll turn you in to a pickle."

Rainbow playfully punched her in the arm.I giggled and smiled."That's better!We'll be there with you,Kim.You and Kat."

A few seconds later,Funneh and Draco joined in."Don't need any explanations.I heard everything."Funneh pointed out.

🔔"Hello?Krew?Agents,please come into the lounge.It's time.And bring the new agents with you."🔔

"Now,let's go find those three."I said.
_____________________________________

•Kyran•

Before we could approach them,the other three agents (Rainbow,Lunar,Draco) got there first.Lunar and Rainbow stayed with Gold while Draco went over to Funneh.She was sitting in a cubicle far away from Gold's.

"No.Just watch."Alec whispered.That is just creepy.We hid behind a wall with our heads peaking out the side and watched and listened to their conversation.We could hear them from here.

"The captain said we-well,mostly you and Funneh-should do some explaining to your friends."Rainbow said."Hm.Yeah,we should."Gold sighed."Besides,we trust them.They're our friends.Well,you three still have to get to know each other a little more.I'm just...worried.Worried of what might happen to them.Worried that they could get hurt!Worried-"

"Don't be so anxious or I'll turn you into a pickle."Lunar cut her off.Rainbow nudged her in the arm and Gold giggled.I could hear Funneh and Draco laughing and talking about something as they walked over to the others.Funneh seemed to be close to Draco.Just as close with Gold.

"Just keep listening."Alec murmured.Guess he saw it too.Someone's jealous~

"That's better!We'll be there with you,Kim.You and Kat."Rainbow said.Did she just call Gold..'Kim'?And 'Kat'?I think that was supposed to be Funneh.