Chapter 26: Trapped

(I'm feeling sad and hbappy so have a cat picture of a cat that I don't own.nor the unicorn.)

•Funneh•

"Like what we said just fifteen minutes ago,YES! WE ARE PROFESSIONAL!"

Evelyn has been keeping us in her living room and asked us millions of questions.She barely believes some of our answers.

"Who do you work for?" She asked for the sixth time."We can't really tell you.You'll have to meet him first.He's coming here soon,anyway!" Rainbow groaned."And why can't you tell me,huh?"

"Rule no.6 : Never tell any stranger about your personal information or anything about anyone in the agency to people you don't fully know." Draco recited one of the rules the captain made.We swore to never break those rules knowing that we could get fired for it.

(made em up just now--)

Evelyn let out a sharp sigh."Well,since you said he's coming here soon,I might as well have a little chat with him when he gets here.I have other things to be working on so you are all excused.And my apologies for trapping you in here."

"Finally! I'm tired as heck!" Kyran whined,stretching his arms.We all stood up and walked to the door."Bye,Evelyn.We'll tell you if our..boss gets here!" I said.She nodded and kindly opened the door for us.
______________________________________

We returned to the hotel.Alec said he would go back to his family.Kyran's parents' farm was really far away so he'll be staying with us.He called his parents and they were okay with it.And Evan wanted to stay with us too.Maybe the captain can share a room with them since Alec isn't..?

"Hey,I'm gonna go to the dessert buffet and see if they have more cake.See ya later!" Rainbow excused herself and ran to the dessert buffet.That girl literally has a cake hat on her head and wants to find cake.Is her hat edible,though?

While Rainbow gets her cake,the rest of us head back to our rooms.

"What do we do tomorrow?" Lunar asked."We just arrived today.But I guess we could go to Yandere High already.If the captain gets here tomorrow,maybe he'll help us get in the school." Gold exclaimed,carefully taking off her shoes.

Speaking of the captain,we haven't contacted him yet.Maybe soon.I slipped my feet off my sneakers and threw them aside.I didn't bother taking my socks off.I grabbed my backpack and zipped it open.There were only a few stuff in there like my phone,wallet,laptop,etc.

I took out my laptop and plopped down on a bed.Gold and Lunar sat beside me."What's up?"

"Netflix.Get some snacks,close that door,so Rainbow can still get in,turn off the lights and let's chill." I said.Lunar went to get snacks from her bag.

The door swung open.

"Rainbow? What took you so long? You look..worried.Something wrong?" Gold asked.Rainbow stepped in and locked the door."I'm fine.I uh..got lost.This hotel is really big...!" She explained and shut the lights off.

"Okay then.Now,what should we watch,ladies?"

"I know just the movie~" Lunar cooed,tossing a whole bunch of potato chip bags,chocolate bars,and four bottles of Fanta,each one was a different flavor.

Knowing Lunar,she'd pick an anime movie.I'm a hundred-percent sure.
______________________________________

¦The Next Day¦

I woke up,surrounded by Lunar and empty potato chip bags.My head hurt a little.I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Everyone was still asleep.But I noticed that Gold was all alone on her bed..and Rainbow wasn't anywhere.