Chapter 25: Explanation

•Gold•

While Funneh waits for Lunar and Alec,the others and I decided to explore a little.After that,we took a break in our newly booked rooms.

Since we didn't have much money to pay for everything,we had to share.Share money and share rooms.We asked for two rooms only.Each room had two beds so we decided to share a bed too.And of course,one room is for the boys and the other is for girls.Maybe the captain can get his own room...?

(r u d e.)

"Now,you know what this means.." Rainbow said out of the blue,slowly turning her head at the two comfy beds in front of us.

"I CALL DIBS!" We both yelled.

"NO,I WAS HERE FIRST,GOLD!"

"RAINBOW,YOU CAN SHARE WITH LUNAR AND FUNNEH! THIS BED IS MY ISLAND!"

"HAH,LIKE I'D DO THAT! NOW,OUTTA MY WAY,SISTER!"

"DIBS!"

"DIBS!"

"GAAAHH!"

"YOU CAN'T STOP MEE!"

"THIS BED'S MINE!"

"ALRIGHT,STOP IT!"

We stopped the argument and looked behind us.There stood by the door frame were our two younger sisters,Draco standing close behind them.

Funneh walked in the room.Lunar followed."What in the world happened in here?!" Funneh exclaimed,looking around the room.It was messier than her own closet.Some pillows were on the floor ( including the feathers),the bed sheets were all wrinkled and messed up,and there was Rainbow's shoe on top of one of the beds.

"You know what,Gold and Rainbow,you two can share a bed tonight." Lunar said."No,I'm not sharing with anyone!" I argued.

"Hmm,sure.You can sleep on the floor.It's alll yours." She added."Don't worry,we'll give you an extra pillow!" Funneh laughed.Seriously,guys?

I sighed."Fine! Rainbow,how about you..?" I asked the girl."No choice." She replied.

Funneh clapped her hands."Great! Now,let's just stay here for a while, then we can go to Evelyn's." We nodded and did our own things.

Wait,wasn't Draco just there?—
______________________________________

•Evelyn•

I was told to come out of my room for once by my parents.I've been locked in there while solving the Maki case that I haven't been taking care of myself.Even though I'm going out,I'll still bring a pen and note pad to keep working.

I didn't really know where to go so I decided to just sit on one of the park benches at the park.

(where else?)

There weren't alot of people,actually.I appreciated the peacefulness.Some familiar students from school would pass by.They don't really know me,and I don't know them too.I just recognize them.

But that's enough looking around for now.
______________________________________

I wrote down some notes on my note pad.I didn't realize that it was already twelve.Meaning,it's time for lunch.

There were a few restaurants near by so I decided to go there.I stood up,grabbed my things and marched my way out of the park.

"Evelyn! Wait up!" A voice called out.Running towards me were Funneh,Gold,their friends and three more people.I haven't seen them before.