Chapter 16: New Look?

¦The Next Day...¦

•Rainbow•

Alec,Kyran and Evan are pretty nice people.I guess that's why Funneh and Gold are friends with them.

"Can't believe were working again."Draco whined."We always work.Now werk werk!"I cheered.

Footsteps were heard,coming from the hallway leading here.

"What do we do now?"

Oh,thank god they're not intruders.It was just them.The newbies.They looked around the workstations."You guys do actual work?"Evan asked.

"Yep.You will too."Gold replied."We just watch out for any reports then we just solve them.You three will just help us beat Lovendie.Then you can go back home and enjoy the summer."she added.

🔔"Agent Alec,Kyran,and Evan please come to my office."🔔

"The captain wants you in his office,now."

"U-us?!"Kyran stuttered."He's probably just gonna give orders or tell you something.It's your second day and I don't think he'll let you go on missions yet."Funneh pointed out.She ain't wrong.

"C'mon.I'll lead you there."I insisted.
______________________________________

"This is his office.Now get in before he gets impatient."I whispered the last part."Okay.Thanks for leading us here,Rainbow."Alec said.

"No problem!I'll be leaving now.Good luck!"I replied and walked away.
_____________________________________

•Evan•

We pushed the door open and walked up to the desk.

"We're here."

"Okay.So,what do you think?Are the others nice?Any problems?"the captain asked.

"We're doing fine.The Krew seem like really fun people to be with."Kyran answered."And I think we'll get along well."

The captain nodded."Anyway,you'll start training again with Draco and Lunar.You will also get payed weekly,starting...next week.Before we deal with Lovendie,you three can help and do some missions when you've learned how to fight."he added.He looked at our clothes and clapped his hands twice.

"Britta,mind giving these three some new agent attire?"he called out.Coming out from a small hallway to our right was a lady with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes.She looked like she was still in her 20s.

(who knows what Britta looks like so i let buzzfeed decide.yes,i took a quiz.)

"My pleasure."she said gleefully and flipped her hair over her shoulder."She looks sassy.Maybe even sassier than Gold."I whispered to Kyran,who nodded in agreement.

Britta—I think that's her name—looked up and down at us or our clothes."Hm.Follow me,boys."she insisted and walked back to wherever she came from,making clinking sounds as she kept walking.

"Well?Guess we should follow her."Alec said.So,we did.
______________________________________

We entered a room full of clothing racks displaying with different colored clothes.In the upper-left corner were four small changing rooms.Two of them were labled 'For Girls' and the other two were 'For Boys'.

(again,for the thousandth time,sorry for wrong or non sense grammar)

A long wooden table was in the middle of the room.On top of it were spools of thread,a few pieces of fabric,and a sewing machine.I guess she makes clothes herself.