Chapter 24: The Arrival

¦The Next Day...¦

•Alec•

Welp..I'm dead.Once they find out,they're gonna hate me so much.I'll probably get fired too.                         

Oh wait..never mind.I'm not even an official agent.

They're pretty clever.They can solve everything in no time. Yandere's gonna kill me! Well,she can go to jail (which is kinda a good thing) but she would also tell on me.Just great.

"Alec? I know you're awake.C'mon,the others are eating breakfast at the lounge." Someone called out from outside my room,knocking on the door.

(oh wait,forgot to tell u he's in his room.im too lazy to edit that-)

"Fine,I'm coming!"

I got off my bed and started getting ready.
______________________________________

We're having pancakes for breakfast.Rainbow made them.

I didn't wear my uniform today.So did the others.We wore more casual clothes but we're still bringing the uniforms with us.

"Guess this is another way of going home." Evan said."Yeah,guess so.But,if we'll be there for more than one day,where are we staying?" Kyran asked.

"We could book a hotel." Rainbow suggested."Maybe.We'll figure it out later." Funneh said,eating the last piece of her food.

The door swung open,letting the captain step inside."Good morning,captain." We all greeted.

"Good morning too.Are you all ready?" The captain asked."Mhm."

"Okay then.I'm sure you can all handle everything by yourselves when you get there.But,there is a slight problem." He said.

"What is it?" Gold asked.

"The helicopter needs to get repaired."

"Then how are we supposed to get to America?" Draco questioned.

(im thinking of every synonym for 'asked' that i can think of.and im getting confused about ame and usa because im a dumb x2)

Lunar grinned."Don't worry,people.I know what to do." She said.Whatever she means,I can tell it's gonna be crazy.

"Wha—" Kyran was cut off."Hush,hush,anime boy.Don't ask." Lunar whispered,patting his head.

"I can just teleport us there! Easy as killing all of you." She added."Wait,kill—" "I said HUSH,you blue haired child."

"Hm.That could work." Funneh said."Or you could just fix the helicopter with mAgIc."

"I would.But I'm too lazy to change the idea." Lunar replied,putting down her fork."Now,if you'll excuse me,I'll go work on that stuff."
______________________________________

•Lunar•

I head to the training room since my little 'do-dangerous-things' room is in there.

As I reached the room,I locked the door and started working.

"I should hurry up." I said to myself,grabbing a spell book from a bookshelf.I opened the book and flipped through the pages.

"No,no...uh,where is it—ah.There you are." I muttered as I looked for a certain page.

"A feather of an owl,"

"The shell of a snail.Weird."

"An eyelash from a loved one..?"

. . .