Apologies And Cuddles

I wanted to do a fluff-shot for today, as it's the 3 month anniversary of SvS Redux, so I did. I still have a whole bunch of pre-written angst-shots but yeah. Enjoy!

Also, I wrote this at 2:30 AM so sorry for any mistakes.

~~~~~

Roman sighed as he walked into the living room. The other sides all looked up as he entered, they looked a bit surprised to see him as it had been three days since he last came out of his room.

Patton immediately ran over and hugged Roman, almost knocking him over in the process, "I'm so sorry I didn't stand up for you!" Patton apologized.

Roman hugged him back, "It's ok, Patton." He said, "but I'm going to suffocate if you keep hugging me so tightly." Patton let go, apologizing once more.

Janus cautiously walked up to Roman, "I apologize for calling you evil, I didn't mean it," He said, "and I apologize for manipulating you during the trial." He said nervously.

Roman stared at the deceitful side in shock, he was being sincere. "I... I forgive you. And I'm sorry for making fun of your name, I shouldn't have. I rather like it." he replied after a moment.

"I forgive you," Janus said, smiling brightly and blushing slightly.

Patton grabbed Roman's hand and led him over to the couch, "we were just about the put on a movie! You can pick if you want."

Janus sat down next to Roman, why did he suddenly want to be close to him? Virgil and Logan took their usual spots.

~

Four movies later and Janus was starting to get a bit tired, subconsciously he moved closer to Roman, to where he was practically cuddled up to him. He yawned and let his head fall onto Roman's shoulder.

Roman stiffened a little as Janus cuddled up to him, looking down at the sleepy snake he couldn't help but think that he looked adorable. He moved his arm around him, blushing slightly when Janus snuggled into his chest, already asleep. Roman slowly fell asleep as well.

Patton let out an "aww" when he noticed Roman and Janus, cuddling, both fast asleep. He so shipped it. He quickly threw a blanket over them and turned back to the movie.

~~~~~

It's pretty short, sorry about that, but there you go, hope you liked it!

Written: 8-1-2020
Word count: 335
Posted: 8-1-2020