What's wrong with me?

Songfic of "What's Wrong With Me? - Roman Version" by SydneyWasHere605 on TikTok.

Also, this is what happens when I try to write when I'm not really in the mood to but have ideas so I do so anyway.

TW: Unsympathetic-ish Patton, Janus, and Thomas

~~~~~

Everyone but Remus was in the living room, just talking and enjoying each other's company, everyone's company but Roman's that is. Roman was there, of course, but they were pretending he wasn't.

They had been ignoring him ever since he made fun of Janus' name, he didn't even know why he was there, he just wanted to be noticed again, so he started to speak, "Tell me what's wrong with me," he glanced at Janus, "am I the villain now?"

They were still ignoring him but he continued, "Tell me all my many faults, and I'll take my final bow..." Virgil was starting to pay more attention to him, "We all know It's true, we all know he's right," Roman gestured to Janus, "still, I'll listen to you like a fool all night." he said to Patton, who met his eyes guiltily then looked away.

"What's wrong with me?! How I speak, how I fight, what's wrong with me? You keep me guessing." Roman looked at Thomas, "You called me your hero," he looked away again, "don't believe you anymore..."

"Though I'd listen to him," he once more gestured to Janus, "what did I do that for?" he asked himself in annoyance.

Roman looked up once again to see that everyone but Virgil was ignoring him again, "Please, don't ignore me!" he cried, a couple of tears escaping his eyes as he closed them.

After a moment, he felt someone hug him, and opened his eyes to see that it was Virgil, "let's go," he whispered, "they're not going to react." so they sunk out into Romans room together.

~~~~~

I guess that's it? Kinda hate this but gonna keep it anyway.

Written: 6-30-2020
Word count: 304
Posted: 8-29-2020