Caught in the act (Roceit)

Based on a prompt by transformationloveb on Tumblr

TW: Cutting

~~~~~

   "This is for treating the other sides like shit," Roman says to himself while cutting his arm, "this one's for being such an idiot," another cut, "for being so worthless," cut, "for-" Roman hears the bathroom door open and quickly hides his arms behind his back as Janus enters, "Ah! Janus! You could have knocked you know." Roman tells him.

   "Yeah, sorry about that. We need to talk." Janus says, "You- why are you hiding your arms?" He asks. 

   "No reason!" Roman says quickly, hoping the deceitful side wouldn't push it further.

Janus narrowed his eyes, "You can't lie to me, Roman. Show me your arms."

Roman backed up, "N-no. What were you going to say?" Roman asked, trying to change the subject.

   "Don't make me force you into showing me, Roman." He paused as he caught sight of the small puddle of blood on the floor. His eyes widened and filled with concern, "Roman, please, show me your arms."

Roman sighed and gave up trying to hide it, his arms fell limply to his sides, and Janus gently lifted them to inspect the cuts, "oh, Roman..." he got to work cleaning the blood away and then softly kissing each cut, "please don't cut anymore, Love." He said placing a kiss on Roman's lips. "Just talk to me next time you feel like this, ok? I love you and I don't want to lose you." Janus said.

   "I love you too, and I will," Roman replied.

~~~~~

And It somehow turned into Roceit? I might love this ship a little too much.

Written: 7-4-2020
Word count: 275
Posted: 9-8-2020