Chapter 30. Ring Of Fire

🖤
I'm gonna stay right next to you
Wherever you're going
I'm going too
If you ever hurt
Then I'm gonna bleed
But I'll pick you up and
Put you back on your feet, oh-oh-oh
That's how this works
I put you first
Yeah, I'll do for you
What you want me to
🖤

Anne Shirley Cuthbert has finally found her smile again.

With him at her side, a smile on her lips, and the tickling feeling of his kisses on her skin, Anne drove back to Avonlea two weeks ago, happy to have him back, the one who wrapped his fingertips around her soul. 

The gaps and cracks in her heart, encased in the palm of his hand, were filled and closed with his endless love that ignited the wildfire in her chest.

She has the flickering fire back in her heart that makes sparks fly, floating in the night sky, telling the world that this fire is one whose flames are blazing, sparked by the matches he holds in his hand and the tender warmth that weighs his heart.

The sparks of fire burst out as soon as his lips form words spoken with the voice whose melody resembles his heart, the core that glows, warmed by an endless love that does not need words to describe its meaning.

It is the touch of his fingertips, trailing her skin like a map that makes her heart speak for her, dancing to the rhythm of their love.

It is the feeling of his intimacy that the flames of the wildfire that burns in her chest rise into the air.

His whole being lets the fire blaze in her, which can only be ignited by him.

🖤🖤🖤

Gilbert Blythe couldn't be happier.  After the last few months, the months of pain and uncertainty about whether his love for her and her love for him was strong enough to recognize the reflection of their souls in the eyes of the other person, he is finally happy again. 

The past few months have brought him to a realization. The last months of uncertainty have led him to certainty. 

He is sure that he wants to give his heart forever to those who have the key to his heart. His heart was locked with the key she carries because he is certain that it belongs only to her. 

For this reason, he made a decision that should be a foundation for a life that builds on a love that speaks its own language and cannot be described in any word of this world.

______

The sunshine that fell from the bright yellow core of the firmament breathed its warmth into the air, which glided through the trees in a gentle, airy breeze. 

Mother Nature painted the Heaven above Avonlea in an enchanting picture of blue colors that was adorned by moving clouds that did not dare to steal the sun's shine. 

As the August sun spread across Avonlea this morning, Gilbert Blythe hummed and headed for the kitchen with a smile on his face to have breakfast with Delly and Bash. 

"Good morning my little angel" he greeted Delly, giving her a kiss on the cheek which made her smile and sat down.

Bash shook his head, annoyed by Gilbert, who couldn't stop humming. With a grin on his face, he gave Gilbert a napkin. 

"Here so ya can wipe that off your face, ya stupid moke in love," he smirked, shaking his head as Gilbert took the napkin and ran it through his face.