Twisted Lives

Emma's POV

"AUGUST!! Where the fuck are my clothes I had in here?!" I screamed from the shower when I saw my clothes were gone

. "They over here on the bed baby." He yelled back "Get out here and you can have them back"

"Aug I'm not playin I gotta go to work baby."

"Alright fine I'm comin in." He said slowly opening the door to see my wet naked body wrapped in a towel.

"Gimme my damn clothes" I said grabbing at them.

"Not until you give me a kiss doll" he said with a smirk on his face. I pecked his lips softly as he pulled my wet body close to his. He went in for another kiss and gripped my ass making me moan softly in his mouth.

He looked deep into my eyes without saying a word. It was like he was staring at my soul or some shit .Then he came in for one last kiss and gave my clothes back and closed the bathroom door behind him.

I got out of the bathroom and walk down stairs to see all my little babies by the table with Aug.

"Momma!!" Anthony yelled when he saw me.

"Hi baby!! Come here and give momma a kiss." I said as all off them came running at me . I had five babies and only two were August's. I have one by my sister jays boyfriend fizz. She knows and she has forgiven me. The other 2 are Ernesto's. Aug knows that but he loved them anyway.

"Hey babe. Fizz and J asked if we wanted to go get some food tonight. Do you wanna go?" August asked before I left.

"Sure if you want." I said.

"Ok we goin at 9. We can drop the babies off at my momma's house if you want." He commented putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's fine love." I said pecking his cheek. He hugged and kissed me as I walked out the door, waving bye to my babies.

I got home from work expecting my babies to be at the door waiting for me. Instead I found August in a suit and tie (which rarely happens) waiting for me.

" I laid that gorgeous new dress I got you on the bed. I want you to wear it tonight." August said holding me close to him.

"Alright baby." I said right before pecking his soft lips and walking upstairs to go and change.

I came downstairs in the new dress and all he did was stare

"Wow. You look... Wow." He said not taking his eyes off of me.

"Awe aug stop it you're making me blush." I said giggling as he stared me down. He came over to me and held me close.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world princess." He whispered to me.

"I love you so much baby doll."

"I love you too aug." I said kissing his ear softly then walking out with his arm around me until he opened the car door for me and ran over to the drivers side. He always puts his had in my lap when he drives. It's so cute I love it. And him.

After dinner, August took me by the hand and took me in the bedroom. He slowly unzipped my dress while tongue kissing me deep. He laid me down on the bed and he undid his shirt and laid on me still giving me sloppy kisses. This kisses lead from my lips down my neck to my titties.

He started sucking them leaving small hickeys on them as he unfastens the bra and starts licking and sucking my nipples. He started kissing down my stomach till he got to what he called 'kitty'. He snatched off my panties and tossed them on the floor and started playing with my clit. Flicking it with his tongue and slightly sucking in it.

"Mmmm Aug!!" I moaned. It felt so good. He dragged his tongue through my slit as he inserted one finger and started fingering me.

"Oh fuckkkkk Aug..ust!! I'm abou..t im ganna cum!!" I yelled gently pushing his head down.

"Cum baby. Let it out." He said in a deep husky voice as I came.

He licked and sucked everything up then dragged his tongue up my body to my lips and tongue kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips. I tasted like piña colada or some fruity shit.

Once he broke our kiss he started unzipping himself. His dick was long and hard. He lifted my leg and inserted the tip. I moaned louder and louder as he put himself deeper and deeper inside me.

"Mmmm!! August!! Daddy you feel so good!" I moaned and he steadily stroked me putting his dick all the way inside me. The sound of his groaning filled the entire room.

"Ma.. Damn baby you feel so good." He said softly as he kissed and sucked slightly on my ear.

I could feel my stomach muscles tightening as I moaned louder for him. I was about to cum again.

"Aug.. August. Daddy I'm.. Mmmmm!! I'm ganna cum!!" I yelled digging my nails into his back while he grinded faster and faster inside me.

"Fuck!! I'm finna nut!!" He said gripping my body, still pushing himself in and

"Baby cum inside me. Fuck Aug. Plea..se please!"

"Ah fuckkkkk!! Oh fuck.. Uh.. Mm.. Baby. Ah baby I.. I came." August groaned, slowly pulling himself out of me. He walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.

"Baby. I started a bath for you princess." He said smiling as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you love. It hurts baby.." I said softly.

"I hurt kitty?" He said looking down at me "I'm sorry baby. You should've told me. I would've stopped."

"It's ok Aug. Don't stress baby."

"Alright babe. Well I think your bath should be done. Go on and clean yourself up." He said kissing my cheek after and leading me to the bathroom.

When I had gotten out of the bath he wrapped me up in blankets and cuddled me till I fell asleep in his arms. His bare chest was always the perfect pillow. I loved August, and no not just in a sexual way like Jordan thinks. I love August for everything he is.