Chapter 1 (Levi's POV)

Currently it's 5 am, I didn't sleep at all last night due to the amount of homework I had and a project in one of my classes. I'm struggling to stay up and I feel as if it'll be a bad decision to go to school today but I have to. I don't understand why I should go though, all I'd be  getting is a head ache and a earful of rumors. Rumors seem to be a popular topic at my school for some odd reason but it's to much for me. I'm comfortable staying out of that stupid shit. I should probably take a shower I feel so nasty and tired. Maybe a shower will help me wake up a bit. I got up heading to the bathroom in my apartment to take a 10-15 minute warm shower. As the water ran down my skin I grew a bit dazed and lost in my thoughts. I've been doing that a lot now lately and it really isn't half that bad.

 Ever since Farlan died in a car crash 4 years ago Isabel didn't handle his death well and ended up committing suicide. At one paragraph in her letter she wrote ' I don't want to be a burden on the current income situation we're in ever since Farlan passed. I'm not old enough to work and I don't like it when you over stress yourself Levi-bro. I'm sorry if I'm causing more pain but at least I won't be causing more stress on you. I love you Levi-bro, I'll say hi to Farlan for you!' I think that section brought me to a straight melt down. The whole incident happened 2 years ago and ever since then I've been thinking of how things would've been different. If I wasn't so broke I could've been able to have Isabel right next to me instead of me mourning her death 24/7. 

After my shower I stepped out and dried myself with my towel. I took a look in the mirror and sighed. My eye bags are getting worse as days pass bye. I'm starting to grow a bit insecure about them but like it matters. I'm already insecure about the huge ass scar on my arm. I got that from the same car crash with Farlan. People say it's because of a fight I got into but it's just a rumor. 

When it turned 7 am I grabbed my keys and bag. I put my shoes on and started walking my way to school. I didn't want to be compressed on the bus this early in the morning and hearing the fucking freaks flirt with all the women on the bus. Everyone's so nasty and sweaty in there, it smells like a pig sty in there. Once I made it about 35 minutes later I entered in through the front doors. I looked around seeing the same annoying ass students as per usual. Another day of this hell hold. I walked passed everyone and put some of my things away in my locker only to be approached by the one and only Mr. Pixis, the principal. 

"Good morning Mr. Ackerman." he greeted. "Morning" I retorted without turning. I heard his sigh as he begun questioning, he didn't do this often but whenever it happens it's always the same thing "are you having troubles conversing with your other fellow classmates? I've been hearing various rumors about you lately aga-" I interrupted his stupid ass questioning " I'm alright it's just immature teenagers creating fake stories to make their lives less boring, I don't converse with kids who haven't grown up." I turned to see a smile on his face which confused me. He ruffled my hair "Looks as if you didn't grow much yourself Mr. Ackerman, your still as short as you came into this school when you were a freshman." I slapped his hand away clicking my tongue and walking away. "Mr. Ackerman hows your income been lately?" He asked looking back at me. I could feel the concern in his voice, I hated it. "It's fine Mr. Pixis, I need to get to my class..." I said ending the conversation and walked away.

Through out the day it's been boring as usual. I awaited lunch and when it arrived I stood exiting my class. I walked around the outskirts of school and took a stroll through town. I starred at the sky as I took out a cigarette and lit it up. I took a few puffs as I walked around and day dreamed again. I don't have anything to eat since I forget to pack lunch and also at the fact I don't have much in my fridge to make something I can eat. I was lost in thought about how it'd be if I was popular. I'd probably get more shit than before, I hear how everyone talks so lowly on those types of kids. It's mostly just athlete's and cheerleaders to be quite honest but a few caught my eye once or twice. I never got their names since I haven't exactly ever been interested in making friends in my new school since everyone who I've ever been close to has died one way or another. I don't think I can handle another death like that again it's piling up to much, It's like I have a curse or some shit. 

While walking around I was stopped with these few random upperclassmen "sup shorty, what are you doing out hear all alone?" they smirked chuckling a bit. I just sighed and continued walking past but they stopped me by placing their hands on my chest "hey you don't have to be a bitch and ignore u-" My eyes widened as I grabbed his wrist twisting it around and throwing him to the ground. He landed hard on his back coughing harshly " don't fucking touch me unless you've washed you hands" I sneered walking away. The other two weren't having it and came running towards me. I high kicked him in the chin and the other I turned quickly to knee him in the stomach "I said don't touch me!" he yelled and axe kicked the other in the stomach once again. He quickly sat up and threw up right next to him. "disgusting" I sighed and walked off. While walking I could hear one of them yell "Y-YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER! FREAK!" he trembled. I had to admit it gave me a bit of satisfaction.

But once I arrived back to school after the hour break the satisfaction quickly left after I was called down to Mr. Pixis's office. I sighed already knowing what was going to happen. I arrived as Mr. Pixis sighed " Mr. Ackerman, why did I just receive a complaint about you and 3 other students fighting outside at a public area just now." I rolled my eyes in response "they made the first move and I taught them a lesson to not touch me, I don't take kindly to germs, that's all " He wasn't happy with that response. "well if don't take kindly to germs I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem at all with cleaning up all the bathrooms at our school now do you? I hope you don't because that'll be your punishment" I grew angered at that response "what?! that's way to far!" he shrugged " I guess your right, Then all the bathrooms on the first and second floor" My eyebrow twitched annoyed "there's only two floors in this school!" he shrugged again " I know, that isn't my problem though. Well now then run along to your next class." He responded. I groaned and left slamming the door behind me. Then I left to my next class for the day.