Chapter 4 (Erwin's POV)

I offered a smile to that Levi kid, I was honestly so fascinated by his skill. How can someone be so secretive yet so powerful. There isn't much I know about the other male but know one really does know much about him. I had to know more about this mystery man. He just rolled his eyes in response " we aren't in some cliche teenage high school movie. I'm not just gonna accept your friend request because you stood up for me " that response was responsible but it still kind of hurt a bit. I looked at my hand for a moment before rubbing the back of my neck with it. "Yes, yes, I understand but hey it's better to have a friend than be all alone correct?" He didn't like that question and he spun around "I have friends jack ass!" he yelled at me. I cocked a brow "which i?......" he opened his mouth before  his face went a bit red "wow thanks for making me feel more shitty than before eyebrows" He clicked his tongue. "see! I'd like to be your friend, come on it's good to have friends Levi." I insisted, but he just sighed and walked out the building. 

I sighed and wasn't going to give in. I walked up to the other male and looked down at him "where are you heading?" I asked tilting my head and waiting for a response. He just looked even more angered. How can something so small be so angry? "Look eyebrows I don't want to be your friend! leave me alone!" He said walking faster. I managed to keep up with his pace "not happening, I will become your friend by the end of the day. Just watch me" I smiled. He clicked his tongue and ran away into a alley way. I followed him quickly but when I arrived my eyes widened. He managed to climb over a 3 meter wall with no latter. Just the two walls and jumping off each other to get higher up, what the hell is this guy made out of? how did he manage to climb up there so fast? "hey! that's not fair!" I yelled as he stuck out his tongue and ran off. He should seriously consider track or soccer with those kicks and that incredible speed. 

I sighed and climbed over the fence as well and saw him run past a bunch of people "what the heck?" I said trying to follow him but I eventually gave in. I'm starving and he's way to fast for me. I sighed while walking back 'maybe I should try a different approach, this surely wont work if I just keep running after him. The history teacher is moving students around today since I've been getting complaints about Gelgar drinking in the back of the classroom.  Maybe I'll make a request to sit next to him, if I'm going to do that it's best if I get back now and consult the teacher about it. 

Once I arrived back to school I stepped into the cafeteria and immediately I heard my name being called by Hange as she waved her hand in the air to get my attention. I went up to her smiling and sat down at the lunch table with the others. "where were you Erwin? you don't usually come this late to any classes, especially lunch .Did a teacher hold you up or something?" Nanaba questioned and chuckled. 

I chuckled as well in response "yes, I got caught up with a teacher" I smiled and begun eating my lunch. Mike cocked a brow "what for? Is there something wrong?" he asked a bit confused. I just shook my head "No no don't worry, there isn't anything wrong" I smiled in reassurance. He just nodded and went back to his conversation with Hange and Moblit. 

Lunch went by smoothly and not once have I thought about the Ackerman kid but right after lunch heading back to class I remembered what I needed to do. I went up to the teacher asking her if I could be seated next to Ackerman. She was confused " are you sure Erwin? that's a bit odd of a request" I just smiled and nodded "yes,  I understand it is a bit of an odd request but it's for the best." She just nodded and smiled "alright then I'll move your spot next to him" I smiled nodding "thank you" I said before walking in the classroom.

 Once the class was full of students the teacher asked everyone to stand in the back on the class with their belongings. Once everyone complied she walked around desk to desk and called out the name that was written on the paper. She got to the third row right by the window "Levi Ackerman" She called. I saw him walk by and sit down by the window. I thought he'd through his supplies on the desk but instead he neatly placed his things down. I cocked a brow a bit confused not really expecting that. It wasn't much to really think about but I guess if I'm going to be sitting next to somebody I'd like to make sure their belongings don't crowd up the desks while I work.

She tapped the desk right next to him "Erwin Smith" She called out. I walked up to the desk taking my seat. Levi gave me a quick glance before he sighed and mumbled "eyebrows" I just chuckled softly "it's quite a coincidence we're sitting next to each other" I smiled as he clicked his tongue "yeah yeah whatever" He retorted. He seemed to be really annoyed of me and I've considered to just back off but something was telling me not to. 

Class went by smoothly as well, Levi obviously wasn't much of a talker so it was pretty easy to get my work done really. But when class ended we stood to gather our things and head out for our next class. I was about to say something but he just quickly ran off. What the heck Ackerman why do you keep running away?! I just sighed and went to my next class in silence. I couldn't stop thinking off how I can approach him, Maybe I should be more subtle on my approach. But how, it's like my very existence seems to annoy him?! it'll be alright, I can't think of that right now. I just have to carry on with my day and head to my next class with my head up. 

But still I can't help but wonder who this Levi kid really is? He's always is a surprise, You don't expect a kid like him to be so skilled and powerful or so organized really. Whatever, I'm off to my next class I'll learn more about him when he accepts me as a friend.....